test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Happy Privilege: A collaborative project to celebrate a special occasion

2»

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Btw just as note Mirwast's personal name is Jesia (Mirwast is her family name and her species use the eastern name order so Mirwast Jesia for the full name), that said she'd use her family name for formal occasions, using her personal name only with people she's close with (so family members, friends or romantic partners) and would see anyone who hasn't earned the right to do so using her personal name as being rude.
  • messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Natisha's hair sliders are Any style of ponytail or bun, the colors are the the whitest white you can find. (The Mirror of Discovery Update messed with the hair colors.)​​
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Btw just as note Mirwast's personal name is Jesia (Mirwast is her family name and her species use the eastern name order so Mirwast Jesia for the full name), that said she'd use her family name for formal occasions, using her personal name only with people she's close with (so family members, friends or romantic partners) and would see anyone who hasn't earned the right to do so using her personal name as being rude.

I've already got her costume named "Admiral Mirwast" so that shouldn't be a problem.
    Sliders for Natisha. I'm giving you her Formal dress sliders.
    Jg9cM3y.png
    lIyzVC6.png
    Bmjg5mh.png

The "Belt Accessory" settings aren't available in the Foundry costume editor, but other than that and the broken head/legs options, I was able to produce a reasonable facsimile of Natisha. :smile:
    spiritborn wrote: »

I've already got her costume named "Admiral Mirwast" so that shouldn't be a problem.
    Yeah I included that more in case you want to use her full name at some point (like with an introduction to the player) you'd have that avaible.

Sliders for Natisha. I'm giving you her Formal dress sliders.
    Jg9cM3y.png
    lIyzVC6.png
    Bmjg5mh.png

The "Belt Accessory" settings aren't available in the Foundry costume editor, but other than that and the broken head/legs options, I was able to produce a reasonable facsimile of Natisha. :smile:

That is ok. If you need more characters just tell me and I'll send some more. :)​​
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    Loreck Avery's Sliders:

4NJQ0bI.jpg
    R6B0zNP.jpg
    W3um4xE.jpg
    3ZhKqbR.jpg
    5mRy8zv.jpg
    srjOpsZ.jpg
    fMAAc4C.jpg
    paiRUfu.jpg

edited February 2019
    If you need more people, I'll post:

-Virmo'ika (Jem male) (outfit: Same formal suit as Matthew Messison)

-Margret (Disco human Female) (Outfit: Oddy dress)

-Deana (TOS human Female) (Outfit: TOS dress)

-Kamaau (Romulan Female) (Outfit: Same as Natasha Messiqon.)

Also I found the Belt accessory in the foundry

pVepBKS.png

Edit: We'll have to use a alien gen for the Jem. I'll send you the foundry sliders or I'll allow you to just use a standard Jem with his name on it. Your choice. ;)​​
    Post edited by messicrafter#6700 on
    edited February 2019
    Yeah it doesn't show up unless you use a belt that has those accessories. Also in-case you're wondering Mirwast's head sliders for the dress uniform are same as the duty uniform, the topknot hairstyle is cultural for her in those outfits (I'll explain that I mean by that if you need to know).

EDIT:Mirwast was an engineer before transfering to the command branch.
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    If there's still space available, I'd like to submit two. I'll provide sliders if you're interested.

Captain Dennis Xavier
    Human Male

And his Chief of Operations/Wife
    Lt. Cmdr. Jennifer Xavier
    Human Female

The standard Odyssey Dress Uniforms are fine, unless you'd like to have them wear something else in the formal department. Also, part of Captain Xavier's backstory is that he has an interest in Old Earth Pop Music, particularly Pop, EDM, Eurodance, and Techno. So, if you need a DJ or someone to break into the DJ booth (providing there is one)...
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
    djxprime wrote: »
    If there's still space available, I'd like to submit two. I'll provide sliders if you're interested.

Captain Dennis Xavier
    Human Male

And his Chief of Operations/Wife
    Lt. Cmdr. Jennifer Xavier
    Human Female

The standard Odyssey Dress Uniforms are fine, unless you'd like to have them wear something else in the formal department. Also, part of Captain Xavier's backstory is that he has an interest in Old Earth Pop Music, particularly Pop, EDM, Eurodance, and Techno. So, if you need a DJ or someone to break into the DJ booth (providing there is one)...

I'll add them to the guest list, but I already have entertainment lined up. Another veteran author, drogyn1701 is fond of auto racing and racing-themed costumes with helmets, so I have created a Daft Punk cover band, Drogyn Punk, to perform at the reception in his honor. :)
    Here is Margret, Deana, and Kamaau's sliders.
    Margret
    https://imgur.com/gallery/pE4cB5y
    Deana and Kamaau
    https://imgur.com/gallery/5qYZvrI​​

pVepBKS.png

Edit: We'll have to use a alien gen for the Jem. I'll send you the foundry sliders or I'll allow you to just use a standard Jem with his name on it. Your choice. ;)​​

That's weird - I am using the same settings for Lower and Belt, but the Belt Accessory options aren't in the editor at all for me. Immediately below the Belt settings are Hips Attach Left and Right.

4URnfm2.png
    Btw Pax I'm thinking of writing an overview of the biology and culture for the Teldralians (Mirwast's species) as a guide for myself to keep the various aspects of the species consistent. Should you be intrested I can give you a copy of it.
    edited February 2019
    [quote="paxfederatica;c-13473745"]
    [quote="messicrafter#6700;c-13470023"]

[img] https://i.imgur.com/pVepBKS.png [/img]

Edit: We'll have to use a alien gen for the Jem. I'll send you the foundry sliders or I'll allow you to just use a standard Jem with his name on it. Your choice. ;)​​[/quote]

That's weird - I am using the same settings for Lower and Belt, but the Belt Accessory options aren't in the editor at all for me. Immediately below the Belt settings are Hips Attach Left and Right.

[img] https://i.imgur.com/4URnfm2.png [/img] [/quote]

I was using "off-duty- formal" when I took the screenshot.
    Note: Original Post was done on my phone so that is why the post is a little messed up.
    Post edited by messicrafter#6700 on
    As you might imagine, the impending Foundry sunset means the wedding (at least the Foundry one) is off.

I have deleted that mission, along with my other incomplete Foundry projects - but not before taking a bunch of screenshots of the work I had done up to that point. I posted them on Twitter last week.
    A shame but undestandble, I must say to replicated Mirwast pretty well considering the limits, so the tattoos/facepaint on her face were mot present (they're tattoos/facepaint in-universe that is, I was using the face patterns to depict them, those patterns are kind of like the patterns the Turians in Mass Effect have) and her skintone doesn't look quite right but that could just be the light.
This discussion has been closed.