test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still Happening: "Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed"

beckysodabeckysoda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I am trying to claim a previous purchase (the Tier 1 Constitution-class starship / U.S.S. Enterprise) for two new characters, but I receive the following error message:

----
"Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing."
----

I have already purchased this item, several years ago.

I have tried claiming the starship from the ship vendor in Earth Stardock and from the C-Store, but neither work.

I have screenshots and unedited video footage of the bug. Please let me know if these would assist, and if so, where I should post them.
Tagged:

Comments

• neilstonneilston Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I hope they fix this soon !!! (same error on my account)
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Getting this error as well. :/

Update: After this morning's patch, I was able to claim the ship, so possibly resolved. :)​​
    Post edited by tasshena on
  • kainofthesithkainofthesith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It is happening to me as well i want my tos and nx class cruisers i came back after a hiatus and my new char cant reclaim my ships
  • neilstonneilston Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Not fixed for me , still get the error message
  • klmr55klmr55 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same for me, as well.
  • klmr55klmr55 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    But with other ships.
  • jowolf18jowolf18 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I just posted the samething about this Bug and I tried everything even sending a ticket and I got a response saying they know about it, but it's on the back end. They said they would need a complete account server reset which is way more difficult then simply applying a patch or update during server maintenance.
  • dwergarpdwergarp Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    still happening for me as well. Can't claim the Connie, Oberth or delta Flyer just as semi list of what I have found I cannot claim.
  • evan#0987 evan Member Posts: 1 New User
    I think so
  • wraithangel72wraithangel72 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Having this same issue but with the Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser. Get the following message: Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. please verify the new price before purchasing. Bought it years ago when it came out. :S very upsetting.
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nuqinuqi Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Still unable to claim previously purchased ships. Fix, please.
    0EaMZUq.jpg
  • scottie58scottie58 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on