test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor: Destroy Herald Ships

I did Gateway to Gre'thor TFO for dhe endeavor Destory Herald Ships. It was only counting the Baltim Raiders for this endeavor, not the other Herald ships I killed.

Comments

• alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    The same goes for 'The Herald Sphere' and the story missions, only Baltim Raiders are counted for the kills.
    Post edited by alexanderb#7559 on
  • peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    The other ships are classed as Iconian. so yes only the Raiders count doing the Ep Midnight has a lot of raider spawns as does Gateway to Gre'thor during the transport phase.
    Well that's confusing, the other Iconian ships are also piloted by Heralds.
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Got hit by this today. The Endeavor text cites Iconian ships as well.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

They fixed it now, got the endeavor last friday and now every iconian ship counts for the endeavor.
  • peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    good to know
  • theneckercubetheneckercube Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Nice. Glad to hear it is fixed. Either way I do a foundry mission for these types of endeavors :).
    And we're back to square one again.. got the endeavor on hard today andonly baltim raiders are counting, just like it was before.
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Can confirm it was not fixed. In Gateway to Gre'thor it's still not counting anything other than the raiders.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• cryshalsingcryshalsing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    They really need to get their TRIBBLE together. We still, months after Personal endeavors went live, endeavors that cannot be completed unless you go to Foundry...and they're taking foundry away.
    They really need to get their TRIBBLE together. We still, months after Personal endeavors went live, endeavors that cannot be completed unless you go to Foundry...and they're taking foundry away.

It's perfect doable without foundry, takes some more work though. Odd thing is, they fixed it a while ago, but broke it recently again for this endeavor. The endeavor is till doable, since the baltim raiders do count, but if you unlucky, you don't get much of them in a single run, so you have to do more runs to finish the endeavor.
  • wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    You can do Blood of the Ancients episode in iconian arc. Skip the cinematic at start and jump into battle clearing waves of herald/iconian ships. Took less than a minute to get my endeavor credit...all the ships in first wave seemed to count...not sure about the later waves since I only had to kill 5 for the basic endeavor.
    That's odd that it's counting in TFOs, but only do baltim raiders in TFOs.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I ran 'Delta Flight' and nothing in there counted. I had to run 'Midnight' twice to get 30.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Got the Herald Ship for Hard again tonight. Ran 'Midnight' twice. First time got 25/30. Second time got the remaining 5 and out. As far as I could tell only the Baltim Raiders were counting. The Quas and Vonph, which are Herald Ships, did not count.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Yeah, Midnight is the best way to get this Endeavor. They really should change the endeavor text to stop advising people to do TFO's to pick it up since that's a notoriously unreliable method.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    Yeah, Midnight is the best way to get this Endeavor. They really should change the endeavor text to stop advising people to do TFO's to pick it up since that's a notoriously unreliable method.

Or they have to fix it again, so it does count the other iconian ships again. They did this earlier, but than broke it a while later.
    Tomorrow's Patch.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Yeah I saw it in the patch notes this morning