test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Color codes Discovery mirror uniform

willkirk1988willkirk1988 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi everyone,

Have anybody the color codes for the mirror Discovery uniform from the Lobi Store?

Thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I put together my take in trying to replicate what we can from the TV show. There's actually a lot of stuff that's still not implemented even with the Discovery Terran Empire uniform release for the game.

Here's my Imgur gallery with some various source pictures as well as some STO Tailor pictures.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    On the security guard where you mention that "You also do not have those shoulder extensions from the guard", we have something like that for both arms in the kit visuals. You could use one of those in the place of the missing one, or just use both instead of the DSC one for consistencty.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I would love to have the color codes to. I don't know why Cryptic just doesn't release the colors as part of the news or something. I was about to post the same question. But you beat me to it! I love the Mirror Universe. They seem to be missing two pieces of outfits. But it might be because it wasn't official. But, it doesn't have Stemets' winged emblem award from his chest. And they don't have a skirt option like on Detmer's uniform. I have the Lobi sword. So I tried to match the colors from my swords Beam in Security Detail ability. The color codes I use are.

The Division colors are, A2 Operations, A21 Command, A13 Science.

Upper: S-8/S-9/S-8 - Division color

Chest armor officer: S8 - Division color. Or if Command, gold chest piece is A21

Arm Guard: S8

Insignia: Division color - A2 Operations, A21 Command, A13 Science

Collar: Division color - A2 Operations, A21 Command, A13 Science

Feet: T6 - Division color, T6 - Division color

Belt: S7/A14/A16 - Division color

Pants: S-8/S-9/S-8 - Division color

I don't know if this is perfect. I'm just going by eye here. But I could be completely wrong. Hopefully the Wiki is updated soon.
    Post edited by antiquesroadshow on
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I put together my take in trying to replicate what we can from the TV show. There's actually a lot of stuff that's still not implemented even with the Discovery Terran Empire uniform release for the game.

Here's my Imgur gallery with some various source pictures as well as some STO Tailor pictures.

Great gallery you made there!

I know it’s not “original” but I think an approximation for Detmer’s skirt can be done with the TNG scant. Well at least it does not look too much out of place.

All in all cool lobi outfit we got this time, but you are right. Sadly too much stuff simply misses. I'm also disapointed that one cant mix and match stuff well with the other mirror outfits we got so far.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited January 2019

Great gallery you made there!

I know it’s not “original” but I think an approximation for Detmer’s skirt can be done with the TNG scant. Well at least it does not look too much out of place.

All in all cool lobi outfit we got this time, but you are right. Sadly too much stuff simply misses. I'm also disapointed that one cant mix and match stuff well with the other mirror outfits we got so far.
    The TNG Skant is really short though.

I thought about substituting the Academy uniform which includes a skirt. It's just it doesn't have the "bling" of the Disco uniforms with the metallic trim and it's actually too short (I'm very nitpicky about canon details). I even tried the Mirror Upper with the Colony skirt.

Here it is with the Academy skirt. The skirt doesn't get as black as the Terran Upper so I used the next lighter shade for the upper cloth to match. It's not a bad attempt with what we can do so far. It just... annoys me we don't have these accessories. Also was bothered that if I didn't use the tight Terran lower, the legs / stockings clip through the tall boots. Originally I would stick with regular black stockings but it clips through the boots and it looks really bad. The "tights" gets a more solid black so the parts that do clip through don't look so awful.
    qEzrqRn.jpg
    And below is with the Colony skirt. It matches the closest in length to the screen uniform but again, it doesn't have the Disco Flair to it.
    SuVHYeD.jpg

49875a16faf3f536bdc8e76ef51ed3a0.jpg?itok=6p7kPJ92

Side note, the Terran Empire insignia are also in Division colors. Command center, Science to the left, and Operations to the right in the picture.
    1326b3c7029acb9e7689b82d566bb7b2.jpg?itok=NBNrrjGF
    Source is here for the last two pictures, which actually has a really nice gallery of these uniforms in one spot. Just found it while doing a quick check on pictures.

XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    By the by the DIS division colours are Gold (Command), Silver (Sciences) and Copper (Operations). Basic metal values from fantasy coinage.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Cool thing @warmaker001b

I’ll give the Academy skirt a try for one of my crew. It already worked on another toon as replacement to imitate the skirt version of the red/black uniform that engineer from the enterprise that arrived with Pike in the season 2 opener had on.

In any case thanks a lot for the pic links, was looking for something like this as inspiration and guide. :)

Think I shoot my char which has the mirror outfit box and the mirror theme into the uniform you made for that Vulcan in your gallery. I suppose it’s just for a sci lieutenant (like Stamets) but it just looks badass man. >:)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter

Oh they never do a complete job.

The people doing locations and ships spend hours compiling thousands of shots ad we get better than screen accurate.

Costume guys seem to spend 10 mins on Google and we got incompleat costumes with broken colours, baked in textures, and no consistency in terms of colour pallet, mix and matchability, or even naming.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Source is here for the last two pictures, which actually has a really nice gallery of these uniforms in one spot. Just found it while doing a quick check on pictures.

I posted a couple of nice URLs in the thread about the Emperor's Lockbox......
    https://www.thetrekcollective.com/2018/07/discovery-mirror-universe-exhibition.html

And this web page is all about costumes and props actually got close up of a lot of the costumes:
    https://hollywoodmoviecostumesandprops.blogspot.com/2018/11/star-trek-discovery-season-1-tv.html

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    I'm not sure of the colour codes but I am grateful that the upper and lower parts all use the same colour palette which proves it can be done. There's many many other uniforms that suffer from upper and lower parts using a different colour palette that need to be sorted out
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
This discussion has been closed.