Install Arc

Tardigrade adoption!

2»

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    indyshark wrote: »
    I have the same issue. I used the code and can't find it anywhere

The Tardigrades haven't been added to the game yet, per the blog they'll be releasing tomorrow with the anniversary update.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I had no problems. It was in the "promotions" tab of the C-Store. So it should be fine now.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    I'm not seeing it in the promotions tab. No big deal, however as I can easily do without it.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Awww....I have not tried...too many other things to do while signed on the game. Sheesh!!!

Not a big loss...wasn't expecting it and have no clue which character to give that pet to, anyways.
    I wish Arty Tardi was wearing a Raspberry Beret instead of a mournful black one.
    Raspberry would "go" sooooo much better with his skin tone: mus-tardy yellow from the emails.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    luckyyahoo wrote: »
    I can't get it either :(

Folks on twitter have said (and confirmed) that if you try the code repeatedly, eventually it'll work (you'll know when the notification changes to "already used code." So far its worked for those reporting issues.)
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Hunh, I wonder if maybe this glitch occurred because we tried using it before the item was actually added to the game?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Arty is in my Zen store, under Promotions:

https://i.imgur.com/P8viTQp.jpg

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Arty is in my Zen store, under Promotions:

https://i.imgur.com/P8viTQp.jpg
    As is Party.
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Not a big loss...wasn't expecting it and have no clue which character to give that pet to, anyways.

I wasn't expecting a "reward" either. By the way, it's an account unlock.

Funny thing is, as a "pet completionist" I should wonder why I haven't taken the "test" multiple times to get all pets, using different mail addresses if necessary. However, having a "tailored" pet due to my answers somehow also feels nice, even if it is just one out of six.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    I'm actually surprised that @duncanidaho11 hasn't made a poll thread to see how many folks got which Tardigrade. :smirk:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    edited January 2019
    Kael already provided stats. ;)

And its interesting to compare this to current exchange prices (where last I checked Lt. was going for up to 10x more than the others. I'm not sure if that's demand or if the lobi box has unequal odds.)
    Post edited by duncanidaho11 on
    And its interesting to compare this to current exchange prices (where last I checked Lt. was going for up to 10x more than the others. I'm not sure if that's demand or if the lobi box has unequal odds.)

That's because the did not give Arty a Raspberry colored beret....for that artistic touch of originality.
    We artists love that pop of color, you know. :)

• w00qw00q Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    I don't get this Tardigrade Adoption business... if it's simply a non-combat pet, so what good is it (besides looking cute)?

1. Does the Tardigrade give you any combat bonus?

2. Does the Tardigrade give you any game currency bonus (dilithium, marks, item upgrades, etc.?

If the Tardigrade gives you neither (1) nor (2), then I'll probably pass on this...
    edited January 2019
    w00q wrote: »
    If the Tardigrade gives you neither (1) nor (2), then I'll probably pass on this...

Then you need to pass on it.

That is what non-combat pets are....cute. And helps express and individualize the personality of your in game character.

The kind you find in a second hand store?
    xyquarze wrote: »
    The kind you find in a second hand store?

The five and dime, I would say. :) And the Tardigrades are not wearing much more. LOL!

• sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.