test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Honor Guard uniform - wut happened?

crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
Normally my Klingon toon wears the Bortasque uniform, but today I decided I wanted to wear my Honor Guard uniform. It's a great uniform, with shiny armor plating in places, like the helmet and wrist attachments, and maybe even the boots. At least it was. When I switched into it, all the shiny had turned into dull, ugly, black, plastic looking atrocities. Is it just me, did the devs pull a switch when I wasn't looking, or have they royally screwed up my armor? I'm pretty upset, it took me a buttload of work to get that armor, and what was beautiful is now just fugly.

Comments

• Options
    jozen#9312 jozen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I was pretty disappointed with the honour guard uniform. On my account it looks like a cheap action figure. Very plastic-like
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Yeah. I don't like this new style. Can we change it back?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    All kinds of textures problems with characters going on since last patch. Toss it on the pile.
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Yeah, you gotta love it when they "fix" something that wasn't broken. But what do I know? I'm just an EFL teacher, not a codemonkey...
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The last update really messed up the Honor Guard set. There has been talk of them reverting it, so it might get fixed soon.

I don’t believe it was a total failure, some skin tones and hair look a lot better, but the offsetting cost is to high. They should back it out and refine it before implementing it.
    Insert witty signature line here.