test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Giveaway Sunday OR today?

greencatgurl#6531 greencatgurl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Okay I'm very confused. Cryptic said there would be a giveaway EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK... Yet there was nothing on Sunday (I checked my entire Zen store and found NOTHING), and nothing today (we've gotten four things over six days: crappy uniform, rich mining claims, stupid ship that's only good for Admiralty, and the phoenix packs). And no announcements, either. Instead I wake up to MORE BLOODY TARDIGRADE BUL$HIT! So sick of that... Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Comments

• Options
    ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Its was a T5 Ship carrier found under ship t5
    today 2 enhanced ultimate tech upgrades found under promotion
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Uh no it wasn't... The ship was Saturday and I got that. Sunday is one where I found nothing offered. As for today... Why no announcement? It's hard to find this stuff without them pointing it out. They announced the four I did get, but nothing for Sunday or today? Did they skip Sunday?

So tired of this kinda carp.
    Post edited by greencatgurl#6531 on
  • Options
    richiethach#2043 richiethach Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Uh no it wasn't... The ship was Saturday and I got that. Sunday is one where I found nothing offered. As for today... Why no announcement? It's hard to find this stuff without them pointing it out. They announced the four I did get, but nothing for Sunday or today? Did they skip Sunday?

So tired of this kinda carp.

Every time they have a ship released for the anniversary event they keep it free for more than a day compared to other items
  • Options
    Whoa you just gave me a totally different answer than I just got a few moments ago on Steam. Someone there said they gave away a Starter Pack on Sunday? Okay what is the reality of all this? I'm getting conflicting information now.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    On the arc side, they gave away 3 ships for a duration of 2 days, sat thru mon, The next one didnt begin till monday.
  • Options
    Well thank you. Apparently I was misled by the other person. There is no difference between the Arc and Steam side for this event.