test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: I dont know.... Temporal stuff, it just seemed more normal at the time... sorry...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    zander: she has a few trays to pull out....

female trill: cant have a bbq with out a variety. i just made some egg rolls, and a few trill dishes. i didnt know that was your ship, i apologize on behalf of my kids they've always been mischievous.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    i would hardly call rooting through my secured computer systems 'mischievous'...wait - if we're talking eli, and eli's your kid...who are you? *alex asks, suddenly intensely curious in the female trill's identity*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: She's not talking about Eli. She's talking about Jakara... probably shelly too... but not Eli... this is jakara's mom.... Seras.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited January 2019
    seras: these two would be mine. *points to jakara and zander.* and i didnt know shelly came here but shes my daughter as well. *she walks to a table and sets down her tray of eggrolls then goes over and hugs briana.* oooh its probably been awhile since you've seen me. have you been treated alright honey?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I'm fine, I've been treated good. *smiles hugging back* it's good to see you here. I didn't expect you to stop by yourself.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And I am Chopped Liver.

Did anyone contact Reina yet?
    Jadzia: Just... a lot on my mind honestly. *hugs Seventeen*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Did you?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    seras: well zander said you were having a get together and i figured id stop by to see you and bring you some snacks. *she smiles then looks over at krystal.* you must krystal, im friends with the version of you in my universe. *zander walks out with a cart of assorted food and trillish dishes.*
    i figured you more for beef shank, not chopped liver​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: Soooo.... *Looks at Krystal* Where should our guests put their food, mom?
    Krystal: *looks at Alex* That can be taken so wrong... you know that right?
    *looks back to Seras* Well... I've heard nothing but good things about her. What little I've heard anyways.

*quickly sends a message to Reina about the barbecue*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    the only way it can be taken wrong is if someone considers you food​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Keeps looking at Krystal* Where are they gonna put all this food, mom?
    seras: shes a confident woman and a good friend we've been thru a lot together, and with what briana said do you have some where to set this?
    Krystal: If there isn't a table... make one.
    Ijoula: *mutters something quietly to herself*
    Krystal: *suddenly rolls her eyes*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Jamie: Well its still okay for you to mess with my Hair Ma. Also whats a wobbie?

*Reina starts getting the kids read having been oblivious before to the barbecue*

Seventeen: I understand. *she kisses Jadzia and holds her close*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose smiles: Oh, Something that you that you keep near you when you feel bad or homesick. Used to be a plush toy.

Leo comes out whereing a wet shirt and dirty shorts: Im ready.

Fiona comes out with a cleaner version of what Leo is wearing.

Yound Nyssa is wearing her usual light blue and gold sundress.

RAdm Rose gets to the holodeck: Now remember not to grab any tails, Amanda.
    Ancient Griffon insult

is the grill ready yet?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: No.

*Kayla arrives with Amara. Amara's looking better but not quite herself still*
    Briana: so make our own table, huh? Computer, one table please. Something large enough for all the food, round and made of oak *smiles as the table materializes nearby* Perfect, *looks at seras* dont you think?
    seras: *nods* good choice. *sets her tray down on it as zander wheels a cart over with a few other side dishes placing 3 covered rectangular containers on the table.*

zander: so briana, you said you got your own ship? would you mind if i took a look at it?
    Briana: Uhhhh.... Sure Zander, After the BBQ though... it has something called hyperdrive instead of warp though. so no idea how that is gonna work.
    *zanders face lights up*

Jakara: oh here we go

Both zander and Jakara simultaneously say: I have to see how it works now! *with jakara mocking her tone*

Zander: hey....
    edited January 2019
    Briana: *covers her mouth, giggling a bit* after the BBQ, I promise.
    Older Nyssa goes over to Krystal, and hears Zander in the distance: So, Auntie Krys, does anyone read the old Earth Science Fiction books anymore? Honor Harrington book gives a reasonable discription of hyperspace travel, along with Babylon 5.
    Ancient Griffon insult

how about instead of reading science fiction, whose depictions are nothing like it actually works (unless HH hyperdrives are anything like SG1 hyperdrives), you just read old stargate command mission reports? because the hyperdrives that were used by humanity back in the early 2000s up until WW3 are the ones used in that ship - except way faster and more advanced, obviously​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Zander: humanity never used hyperdrives where I come from. The first warp drive was developed by zafrem Cochrane and successfully launched in 2063 leading to first contact with the vulcans. Humans had been recovering from wwIII and the eugenics wars of the 90's
    Krystal: Sometimes I swear my life is science fiction. *chuckles*
    edited January 2019
    this isn't science fiction - it's science REALITY

besides, how would you define something like me in sci-fi terms anyway - monoform changeling?​​

#LegalizeAwoo