test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founders Starter Pack

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User

I think dominion players should get there own version of a starter pack themed after the dominion.
Which ever faction you play you can get either this one or either the fed or kdf one.

It would come with a T1 attack ship and one unique Jem'hadar Borg tact BOFF

maybe a unique title as well 'Victory is Futile'
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    What would a jem'hadar do with a T1 ship?
  • Options
    Admiralty
    T1 ships are TRIBBLE in Admiralty.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Considering that Jem'Hadar start off with a T5U Bugship... this is rather pointless. No one's gonna spend money for their Jem'Hadar to get a T1 Dominion ship that they're only going to throw away after claiming an Admiralty Card. If you're gonna go that route... just make it a frickin' Admiralty Card by itself and charge maybe 100 Zen. Making up a full on playable ship that is not even going to be used for anything other than claiming an Admiralty Card on a character that doesn't even START with T1 ships... is a waste of time, money, and resources.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Then make it one of the older Jem ships from years ago and make it a T5
    Those are in the vanguard pack.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    T1 Jem'Hadar shuttle/fighter? I can't remember if they get one already.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    T1 Jem'Hadar shuttle/fighter? I can't remember if they get one already.

Jem'hadar are given a fighter as small craft.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I'll join the dogpile: Your idea is bad and you should feel bad :)

Unless the Jem'hadar starting level is changed to 1 this is useless and as mentioned above they should just sell an admiralty card instead for anyone who collects them like trading cards.
  • Options
    w00qw00q Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Bingo.
    That's why the Federation/Klingon/Romulan characters still start at Level 1. And only white items on character (no purples).
    Cryptic still gets to monetize while players level up from Level 1+.

Dare I suggest that Cryptic regrets letting the Jem'Hadar characters start at Level 60, and with EVERYTHING in purple?
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Considering that Jem'Hadar start off with a T5U Bugship... this is rather pointless. No one's gonna spend money for their Jem'Hadar to get a T1 Dominion ship that they're only going to throw away after claiming an Admiralty Card. If you're gonna go that route... just make it a frickin' Admiralty Card by itself and charge maybe 100 Zen. Making up a full on playable ship that is not even going to be used for anything other than claiming an Admiralty Card on a character that doesn't even START with T1 ships... is a waste of time, money, and resources.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    w00q wrote: »
    Dare I suggest that Cryptic regrets letting the Jem'Hadar characters start at Level 60, and with EVERYTHING in purple?

No... I don't think they regret it. Because STO isn't the only game out there that has a high level starting experience. WoW introduced Death Knights back in Wrath of the Lich King, and they started at or near top level at the time. Also I think they were locked behind having a character who was already high level.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    w00q wrote: »
    Definitely not. That default Jem'Hadar setup is a pretty terribad/unoptimized as TRIBBLE. You still have to rebuild a Jem'Hadar from the ground up. And while you bypass the need to "grind" to level 60, all your recruitment goodies are locked behind a 20 hour wait time wall.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
This discussion has been closed.