test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Academy is Recruiting (armada.stoacademy.com)

13»

Comments

• attilio87attilio87 Member Posts: 264 Media Corps
    Lost? Confused? Constipated? The STO Academy is here for you! We can help you learn STO, but you probably don't want our medical advice.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    This Sunday the STO Academy is hosting our yearly Winter Party. It's a great time to join the fleet and celebrate with us! You'll meet new friends, play through some of the winter events, and maybe even get a present from the one and only Attilio Claus!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The STO Academy welcomes everyone! We are a place where players can come to learn about Star Trek Online and meet new friends. Our members are willing to lend a hand in your effort to become a better Captain.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The STO Academy would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Whether you celebrate or not, we hope you have a joyful day with friends & family. Now of course for the obligatory recruitment message lol. If you're looking for some fun this holiday season, come join us!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you're looking forward to New Years!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The STO Academy is here for all! New to the game or experienced, we accept everyone! We're a casual fleet with really great members who are always willing to help and join in the fun.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The STO Academy would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Let's make 2019 a great year!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    Why join the STO Academy? We're a group of friendly people who enjoy spending time together. STO is a great place to live out some fun Star Trek adventures with new friends. So come on over to the fleet and get started on your next adventure!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    "Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Jean-Luc Picard

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The weekend may be over but the fun is just beginning. Come join the STO Academy and meet new friends to play with while also learning more about Star Trek Online.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    What's your New Year's resolution? Every year I make the same one and always keep it. My New Year's resolution is to never make a resolution! Works every time!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    Is everyone excited for the upcoming Terran content? We sure are! Join the discussion with our fleet.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    Now that Discovery is returning and we're getting some new Discovery related content, are you looking forward to play STO and continue the story? It's a great time that all of these new Star Trek shows are/will be coming out while STO is around. Hopefully we get to see these shows continue to crossover into STO.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    "It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
    It's been a long time, but my time is finally near.
    And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
    And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind.
    Because I've got faith in STOA
    I'm going to join them now."
    :D
    attilio.png
    And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind.
    Because I've got faith in STOA.
    I'm going to join them now!"
    attilio.png
    attilio.png
    attilio.png
    attilio.png
    It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
    I'm going to join them now!
    attilio.png
    The weekend is finally here!! Playing STO this weekend? Need a fleet? I think I know of one you'd probably like. Join the STO Academy and join our members in some TFOs!
    attilio.png
    The weekend is finally here!! Playing STO this weekend? Need a fleet? I think I know of one you'd probably like. Join the STO Academy and join our members in some TFOs!
    attilio.png
    The STO Academy has undergone some big changes. New awards and rank requirements to improve our member's experience and enjoyment! That's just the tip of the iceberg!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    Why join the STO Academy? Is it for the weekly giveaways? To be part of a community? To buy awesome fleet gear? Probably, but most importantly... it's only logical.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png