test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strikeforce Delta 1 Armada Gamma Fleets Wanted Please.

groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
Hey there forumites,
As the title suggests our armada is Looking for some Gamma fleets.
Until recently we were the Alpha fleet of a full and very nice armada, until one of our Beta Arms Decided to start their own armada.
So we have moved one of our level 81 Gamma fleets up to Beta and as a result now have FOUR gamma slots available. With these slots empty our Armada currently stands at Lvl 547, giving Gamma fleets a 16% Dilithium discount on fleet projects before we even fill those slots.
Fleet activity isnt massively important, nor is fleet level, however the higher the better of course. Until recently all fleets in that arm were Lvl 50+.
So if you are looking for a safe and drama free Armada (which until this last week this Armada always has been), please send me a mail or PM ingame @groomofweird or reply to this thread.
Many Thanks and Good Hunting,
Ben.
Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
"If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".

Comments

• groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    We are happy to Welcome to the First Contact Committee to the Armada, welcome aboard! :)
    We now only have 3 additional spots remaining.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Hello, i'm interested to join, we are the 42 South American Fleet, i'ts an small one, level 29, as all the work has been between my son and i, so we need all the help we can get. Its difficult to recruit people, as we are extremely casual (Real life work, and my son's university), but we keep working on projects as much as we can, so, if you all are interested in helping, that would be great, thanks!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • jkbennett2008jkbennett2008 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Hello, i'm interested to join, we are the 42 South American Fleet, i'ts an small one, level 29, as all the work has been between my son and i, so we need all the help we can get. Its difficult to recruit people, as we are extremely casual (Real life work, and my son's university), but we keep working on projects as much as we can, so, if you all are interested in helping, that would be great, thanks!

My fleet, Virinat Detachment, and our Alpha fleet, Task Force Fenrir, are in a very similar situation. Virinat Detachment is a Level 25 fleet, and Task Force Fenrir is a Level 46 fleet. If there are still any openings, we would be interested as well.

You can find me in-game at @jkbennett2008 a PM or in-game mail would be the best way to get a hold of me.
    Emma
    Virinat Detachment
  • anarchydreamanarchydream Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hello, I represent the 32nd Vipers.
    We are a lvl 77 fleet looking for a gamma spot in a decent armada.
    I can be reached in game at Shaw@anarchydream.
    Please mail or pm ASAP.
    Please mail or pm ASAP.
    Please mail or pm ASAP.
    Please mail or pm ASAP.