test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character bank vs inventory use priority

tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
Hello, all.

I love the fact that the game can use items from a character's bank as well as inventory for certain things. It helps not needing to carry all those supplies everywhere. But there are times I want to use the item in my inventory rather than any stored in the bank and the game seems to prefer taking from the bank first.

Specifically, I have been seeing this when it comes to trading in an epohh for marks. I want to keep some of them as pets, so I put them in the bank and turned protected status to 'on'. The trader, however, ignores the protected status flag and will take the epohh from the bank even if I have an identical one in my inventory.

Any way to change this behavior, or is it just something I need to deal with when it happens? (And need to be VERY careful about the protected status items since that does not seem to stop them from showing up anyway for trade.)

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    I am not sure, but I do agree... The game should always take from the character's inventory before it takes from the bank, for whatever it is that you are doing.