test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solo Missions for Marks?

feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
edited January 2019 in The Academy
I would like to know more places like Japori where you can get different Rep Marks. Japori gets Romulan Marks.

What are some others? I know about the Dyson Sphere, but I'm talking more about private instances with a single mission.
Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
* With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    There are various patrol mission in the Delta Quadrant that will award Delta marks. As far as solo instances though, I think that's it. Well, aside from some of the New Romulus instanced missions, but I've been hearing those are bugged right now, and only award Romulan Marks.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    It's not solo but Defense of Starbase 1 is a cakewalk and while it gives a low number of marks, you can use it to get your daily mark bonus for any type of marks you want.

I've seen people flying their noob tier 1 cruisers in there. We still win. I could solo it.
  • tvalavulcantvalavulcan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Also Nukara (I think. It's been awhile) for marks as well. Also depending on time of day, the battlezones have few people in them and yo can farm a point by yourself for marks (which is what I do).
  • tvalavulcantvalavulcan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Just thought of Defera for Omega marks.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Considering how empty & easy most of the battlezones can be you can get your daily mark bonus there, in most of them at least.

Omega: Defera (unpopular) & borg TFOs (which are among the easiest in the game)
    Romulan: patrols around New Romulus, NR adventure zone, some TFOs
    Nukara: Nukara Prime and from CC which is THE easiest TFO in the game
    Dyson: the dyson sphere allied zone, dyson sphere ground battlezone (+elite marks), TFOs
    Counter Command: dyson sphere space battlezone (+elite marks), the rep specific TFOs are pretty dead here
    Delta: delta patrols, Kobali Prime (2 elite marks a day), some TFOs
    Iconian: Kobali Prime (2 elite marks a day), TFOs
    Terran: Badlands battlezone (+elite marks), TFOs
    Temporal: Badlands battlezone (+elite marks), TFOs
    Lukari: Tzenkethi battlezone (dead), TFOs (unpopular)
    Competitive: TFOs (unpopular)
    Gamma: gamma quadrant (boderline dead), TFOs

Also there're some TFOs like Starbase1 which reward almost or even all marks.

Most of the stuff is rather easy even on advanced (Borg-space, Gamma, Ico-ground) but some are kind of a pain (Lukari, Competitive) but again most stuff can be gotten with minimal effort.