test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    *Briana would have received a "Busy" tone from the message she sent to Raneson*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,149 Arc User
    Briana: *groans and sends another message*

Nick: I seriously wanna see how long it takes someone to find out *chuckles and stands up* its gonna be diffuclt to hide as time goes on but that's part of the fun in the whole plan, right? *smirks and walks over to Gaia, sitting next to her and putting an arm around her*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *Same busy tone*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,897 Arc User
    jorin: *gets up from an opened up floor panel in the engine room of the crusader and checks his communicator reading the message sent by krystal*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *Keeps sending messages repeatedly, looking more worried with each passing second*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *The busy tone sounds each time Briana sends a message*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: God damn it! *groans and continues typing on her PADD, considering sending a message through that will automatically play audio*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    (this is starting to remind me of this one bit from the second digimon movie...
    OPERATOR 1: All circuits are busy. Try again later.

TAI: Oh great. It's busy. Mimi.

OPERATOR 1: All circuits are busy. Try again later.

TAI: C'mon! How can that be busy too?

OPERATOR 1: All circuits are still busy.

TAI: Don't tell me.

OPERATOR 1: Didn't you hear me?

TAI: But...

OPERATOR 1: It's busy!

TAI: I'm sorry, lady.
    ​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited January 2019
    *At this point due to the spam messaging, Briana's PADD receives an automated notification informing her that she has been temporarily blocked automatically from calling and messaging Raneson for 12 hours*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (HAHAHA!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: *rolls her eyes* she better be asleep or dying.... *sighs angrily* I could just say f**k ethics and hack past this.... at this really think I should...
    jorin: *slides his communicator back and goes back down to working on the ship.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *stands up, putting her PADD away* I'll.... I'll be right back mom... I need to take a breather..... send me a message when you want me to help start setting up for that barbeque... love ya... *exits Krystal's ready room, walking passed the bridge officers and into the empty turbo lift. Taking it to another deck, muttering to herself*
    *a portal opens up next to briana, as a familiar tall blonde steps out.*

jakara: hey i wanted to say sorry for earlier...i just sort of left you there cause i didnt want kayla to chew me out.
    Briana: *looks over at Jakara* you coulda warned me that you where gonna inject a hypo.... and earlier... its.... been a few days... oh f**k it *pulls jakara into a hug*
    jakara: *sighs hugging her.* im sorry....it was a cardassian drug. shelly did her best to synthesis it for trill physiology but well it had bad side effects....
    Briana: yeah... I'm fine now though... don't worry about that.... if you hadn't showed up just now I would have probably screamed at the top of my lungs...
    jakara: whats wrong?
    edited January 2019
    Briana: well I'm currently looking like this... we're gonna be having a Barbecue soon and "Captain O'Connor is going to be there for it... and I'm supposed to be on "Medical leave" from his ship so he doesn't see me like this... so I was gonna use a holographic disguise but I can't do that on my own, the person I was gonna ask to help isnt answering and I have no clue what to do....
    jakara: why not just go a is, i mean you did choose this after all you should accept all it comes with.
    Briana: I Wanna be able to control it first.... Jakara... I need some kind of help... do... you think zander could help?
    jakara: how would she help with this?
    Briana: well she could easily make a holographic disguise.... that's childs play for her...
    jakara: i suppose i could ask her about it.
    Briana: please do.... *still hugging jakara* I mean you can go there, do that and be back in the blink of an eye for me. You can come to the barbeque if you do... otherwise I might not go...
    jakara: wait what BBQ? and you've really missed me haven't you. *she says holding briana.*
    (she's already been to one barely a month prior, now she'll be at another...and it probably hasn't even been a month for her, has it?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: yeah, we're gonna have a BBQ and you can come along with me.... I just need that holodisguise.... and yeah, I really have missed you....
    jakara: alright ill come along with you. *she smiles and playfully pokes her nose.*
    Briana: *chuckles* I would love it if you did... like I said though I definatly need that holo disguise, think you can get one from zander real quick? You could also tell her I say hi