test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible Integration of STO PC and XBox One Subscriptions.

I know having a subscription to one or the other seems a little odd for some players and to be honest it seemes stupid. If I could make a suggestion to the creators of STO that when you link your PC title of STO to your STO on the XBox One your subscription should follow at least. Also as a possible counter measure you could set up a question or ask when the person became a Sub to the game and give them 3 tries to get it right after the 3rd try they would be locked out for 12 hours. This way if a person would have a Subscription to STO though they wouldn't have their characters they would at least have all of the stuff they got for being a Subscriber to either the PC version or the XBox One version. I hope that the creators of this game sees this post and understands at least my idea. I know that their is no connection between the PC and XBox versions of Star Trek Online but it would make a few people smile when they discover that their Subscriptions are intact though they need to recreate a player on either the PC version or the XBox One version but they would be able to pick up the items/ships that they already bought on their chosen version of the game.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.