test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone know what triggers the Spectres mission availability?

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
Does anyone know what triggers the Spectres series of missiong?

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    They moved it to the "Available" tab on PC when they revamped the mission journal. Then they put it behind a level gate and you need to be lvl 65 to play it. The Breen and Dominion arcs are now also behind that very same level gate.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Well, that sucks. In the old system, you usually weren't even level 30 when it came up. Now that's totally whacked.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    renata666 wrote: »
    Well, that sucks. In the old system, you usually weren't even level 30 when it came up. Now that's totally whacked.

Wait...the patch notes from the 10 Jan 2019....removed level requirements. You should see it now...but in the Available list...not Episodes.

Only thing I am not seeing is "Cold War" on my characters.
    Captains can now access and begin playing the first episode in any story arc.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11066673

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    I see the Wasteland replay now. But the Spectres missions are still not there.
    where2r1 wrote: »

Wait...the patch notes from the 10 Jan 2019....removed level requirements. You should see it now...but in the Available list...not Episodes.

Only thing I am not seeing is "Cold War" on my characters.

edited January 2019
    What faction is your character???? KDF? Or which version of Fed?

It is strange...because when I checked my characters the other night....I did not see "Cold War" on mine...but everyone else in the thread I made about it say they see it on everyone but Fed Rom, now. So, not sure what is going on, any more.

I have not made it back into the game to check. Because who the heck wants to do that, when there are snowmen for the killing? (I am easily distracted)

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    edited January 2019
    The one currently not seeing Spectres is a Discovery Era Captain, level 36. Federation.
    Hmmm....I did not check any of my low level characters. I was checking all my Level 65s.
    I wonder if they did NOT take out the Level 65 requirement for Specters, Breen Invasion or Lost Dominion. ????

Which makes no sense because the patch notes say that they changed it so anyone can play any mission at any level. ???? Glad I am not a computer programmer trying to look at that code in there.

I still have not had a long enough break in my chores today, so have not signed into the game. Not even for refining!!! But almost done with all these Christmas lights. I give up WW tonight, for freedom to spend the last Sunday...All Day Long WW Bash...it is mine!

Hey...I checked my AoD Federation character this morning.....

She does not have "Specters" "Lost Dominion" or "Cold War" in Available, either....
    I threw her on the pile. And added a link to this post on my post so they might look.

https://i.imgur.com/XVqWMHC.jpg

• exanguinateexanguinate Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    it only showed up for me when i went back to some skipped missions, in my case the beginning romulan missions (this was on a rom character) and a few other episodes starter missions i had skipped past as i had leveled up mostly on the PVE Task Force Queue.
    edited January 2019
    it only showed up for me when i went back to some skipped missions, in my case the beginning romulan missions (this was on a rom character) and a few other episodes starter missions i had skipped past as i had leveled up mostly on the PVE Task Force Queue.

Thanks exanguinate!

The last patch should have fixed all that.... 10 Jan 2019....

It is wide open now...for everyone. And missions and replays in Available tab, too.

We are having problems with a few missions that used to be in Episodes that got moved over to Available tab that is acting weird. Not showing up for certain factions.

If you are missing missions in your Available tab...Devs will need the Faction your character is in.

• exanguinateexanguinate Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    it was weird tho, after i unlocked spectres i again skipped over to Blood of The Ancients, got part way, it bugged, i logged out, back in and tried to continue the mission yet somehow it slapped me into 1 of the later breen missions which had nothing to do with what i continued, so theres deffo weird issues knocking around atm.
    it was weird tho, after i unlocked spectres i again skipped over to Blood of The Ancients, got part way, it bugged, i logged out, back in and tried to continue the mission yet somehow it slapped me into 1 of the later breen missions which had nothing to do with what i continued, so theres deffo weird issues knocking around atm.

Huh???? You didn't accept the Breen mission...as in already "In Progress"??? It just put you in that mission???? That is not supposed to do that. That is for sure. LOL!

I think right now...the poor program is confuzzled.