test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Na'kuhl Red Alert, and Upgrade Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The Na'kuhl are invading on all platforms this weekend! Go to Red Alert!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11065843

Get bonuses to your upgrades on all platforms this weekend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11065863

Comments

• Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Never cared for the Na'kuhl RA, but I can't remember why. I'll give it a shot if for no other reason to see if I can remember.

As for the Upgrade Weekend, nice that we just had a Phoenix event to stock up for this. Now I just need to figure out what to upgrade.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Is the Na'kuhl RA supposed to only give 35 marks no matter how many it says you get at the end?
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Gotta say.. disappointed that Upgrade Weekend is now..

Why do it right before the Anniversary Event? We really need it when we have all those Omega Kits piling up in our inventory. Typically, there is an Upgrade Weekend every year during the event, I hope this one doesn't replace that one.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Is the Na'kuhl RA supposed to only give 35 marks no matter how many it says you get at the end?

Yeah when Cryptic made that only rewarding 35 marks change awhile back it really dampened my participation. To counter that someone will say but now there's no cool-down. I still like it better when queues/TFOs (all the same) rewarded more marks even when they had cool-downs.
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    nommo#5819 wrote: »

Yeah when Cryptic made that only rewarding 35 marks change awhile back it really dampened my participation. To counter that someone will say but now there's no cool-down. I still like it better when queues/TFOs (all the same) rewarded more marks even when they had cool-downs.

Honestly, I don't really mind it that much. I do the RAs for ship leveling. I just wanted to be sure that it wasn't a bug.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    What happened to the Nakhul Red Alert picture in the scrolling display in the mission journal???
    It is all blank white, except for the text.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    What happened to the Nakhul Red Alert picture in the scrolling display in the mission journal???
    It is all blank white, except for the text.

I noticed that too. Luckily it only seems to be a visual faux pas.
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Did you happen to nerf the upgrade chances while you were at it? I've got a phaser bank that's already above 30% and I usually get an upgrade by 20% at the most?
This discussion has been closed.