test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captain Killy's hair

Please make sure it's available to players!

PLEEEEEEASE!!
♪ I'm going around not in circles but in spirographs.
It's pretty much this hard to keep just one timeline intact. ♪

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Worf and Martok's first.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »

Why not all of the above?

Why not all of the above?

Because I'm establishing an arbitrary either/or
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    DSC 'rites first 👅
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Leeta / Miral first!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    ALl of the hair styles we can't have but npcs can. Would be nice, I would like Captain Killys hair, any new hair options would be nice really.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    ALl of the hair styles we can't have but npcs can. Would be nice, I would like Captain Killys hair, any new hair options would be nice really.
    ^ This x10
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Her hair is very nice. Though it is very straight, and lays down her shoulder and most likely her back.

It would definitely clip on any items and any contraption that is part of armor or uniforms that go over the shoulder....including epaulets or even Mercenary bandoleers. Actually, any hair does this...including the regular Klingon hair.

Maybe a shorter version would not interfere as badly. Women's hair styles can come in a variety of lengths, though it would be the same cut.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »

Her hair is very nice. Though it is very straight, and lays down her shoulder and most likely her back.

It would definitely clip on any items and any contraption that is part of armor or uniforms that go over the shoulder....including epaulets or even Mercenary bandoleers. Actually, any hair does this...including the regular Klingon hair.
    You don't have to use it with those contraptions if it bothers you.
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    I hope so too, the existing long hair options for females.. looks so weird. Tillys hair however looks normal and cute.. i'm hoping for full hair curls too...
    angrytarg wrote: »
    DSC 'rites first 👅

DSC Andorians firster.​​

#TASforSTO

where2r1 wrote: »

Maybe a shorter version would not interfere as badly. Women's hair styles can come in a variety of lengths, though it would be the same cut.

If it bothers you, then don't use it with stuff it clips with.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @artan42 said:
    > angrytarg wrote: »
    >
    > DSC 'rites first 👅
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > DSC Andorians firster.​​

Those can be secondst or thirdsest 🐽
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    DSC 'rites first 👅

DSC Andorians firster.​​

Kelvin Catgirls First-er-est.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    jslyn wrote: »
    DSC 'rites first 👅

DSC Andorians firster.​​

Kelvin Catgirls First-er-est.

Suliban for RR First-didily-erst
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    My requests always one firster-er-er-er than yours.

(Really, any new hairstyle is always welcome, even more so if KDF side. Suliban would be great, too)
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Suliban hair??? :confused:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Suliban hair is in the game. It's called "None."

:p
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    I'm all for that. Since I my own hair, right now, is styled similar to Killy's, (though mine's black), it will make my virtual me in game more accurate. o:)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I'm all for that. Since I my own hair, right now, is styled similar to Killy's, (though mine's black), it will make my virtual me in game more accurate. o:)

I admit, I have been considering it (though I'm blonde) cause I think it looks so amazing.

I admit, I have been considering it (though I'm blonde) cause I think it looks so amazing.

Simple, but effective.

Also, nice to see a fellow Cassy....well, Kassy, but you know. ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User

But Starfleet officers look more serious and professional with a hair bun or ponytailed hair...
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I'm all for more hair options. To whoever is responsible for such things: Make it so!
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!

But Starfleet officers look more serious and professional with a hair bun or ponytailed hair...

I don't care about looking professional, I care about looking amazing. All the world is my fashion, show, in and out of game.

Simple, but effective.

Also, nice to see a fellow Cassy....well, Kassy, but you know. ;)

Actually my name is Rachel :P Getting the name Kassy in STO is a weird story, but Cassy is a great name <3
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    I want all of the hair options suggested in this forum
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    You know, in the last livestream, they talked about the possibility of animated hair. :wink:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch

Not all of us are trying to look 'pro' or serious. :)
    SXlDLzr.jpg

W7P3tgX.jpg

I like a more casual, less office environment type of place.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
This discussion has been closed.