test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"C-Store can be confusing"

infinityyul#1974 infinityyul Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Hello, I'm curious if there's a valid source of information for the c-store?

Here's why I ask, but before that, know this isn't a rant or me 'hating', this is just trying to get things sorted out so it doesn't happen anymore.

I have bought around a dozen outfits that are suppose to work on a faction but they do not work on all species in it, I tell support this and say I do not want a refund for it, please fix it. They refund all of them, nearly 10,000 zen worth of outfits. They still don't work on all species in the faction.

Also I had previously purchased a bundle that offer a discount on a expansion and after having checked the description and wiki I found nothing to indicate other purchases would not behave this way to. So I bought a ship bundle during the recent %30 flash sale knowing I'd be able to buy the expansion at a discount later. No. I asked support for a refund on the bundle so I can buy the expansion thinking they would understand the situation and that it was reasonable. No. I get this "I know that this isn't the news you'd like to hear but we won't be able to issue a refund for the said bundle. I understand that the the C-Store can be confusing at times which caused this issue and we're terribly sorry about it." they tell me the c-store is confusing, this was not my mistake and yet I lose 4,200 zen for it.. I doubt I'll ever think about getting the expansion now that it's cost just went up by 4,200 zen. They also asked for my feedback and that they would pass it along for review and that's where I'll link to this.

So that's why I want a valid source of information on the c-store. I have tried asking players in game, but some have said that when they bought things other things couldn't be bought after, some things aren't there anymore... Unless someone's going to buy the thing I want now, asking players doesn't work, and since the c-store has changed in the past, I think it's time to update it's description before more people lose thousands of zen to "the C-Store can be confusing" issue.

I am not happy, but took the time to calm down and be rational again, they will not give me a refund for reasons I don't know but did ask and eagerly await a reason, I really don't see the harm in it, refund bundle, I get expansion next sale, thats now...

Just incase someone sees this and thinks I'm not being unreasonable for a refund, here's the ticket [190104-000002]

EDIT: I have just got the Expansion after further dealings with support giving a courtesy refund. I'm thrilled at the end result and hope the c-store gets less confusing in the future.
Post edited by infinityyul#1974 on

Comments

• infinityyul#1974 infinityyul Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    After some chatting with players here's some ideas to make the C-store more clear.

• Add a "Offers Discount On"/"Offers No Discounts" into the description, like the yellow text, or another colour, like green or pink, I vote pink. Example would be the "Gamma Vanguard Starter Pack" - "Offers Discount On" - "Gamma Vanguard Pack"

• Add Species list to the outfits with a "Works On:Yes/No" type list in description. Such As "Intelligence Uniforms"
    Works On TOS: Yes
    Works On JEM: No
    Works On ROM: Yes
    and so on.

Feel free to add your own ideas. :smile: