test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

- Cardassian Central Command -

philhodgsonphilhodgson Member Posts: 123 Arc User
Hi all,

I have recently inherited a fleet, and since I am already involved with a very successful Ferengi fleet, I'd quite like to do the same with Fed-aligned Cardassians. So, Cardassian Central Command is born.

This is a very new fleet, and I currently find myself as the only member, a lot of the projects have been started. There is obviously plenty of scope for earning fleet credits, and my aim is to get everything to T1, so people who join can buy gear from the Public Service channels.

Obviously this won't be for everyone, but if you want to join and help shape the fleet - if you are interested in PVE, PVP or RP, the fleet can be pushed in any of those directions.

If you play a Cardassian, and you are looking for a Themed-fleet to match your character - you are more than welcome to join me.

Message me in game @hcafc.

Also if anyone has a gamma slot free, and is happy to offer it to a very small fleet, I would be v. grateful.

Comments

• marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    My armada needs a gamma fleet
  • philhodgsonphilhodgson Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    If you're willing to accept a fleet as small as this - that would be great - please feel free to message me @hcafc in game.

If you see any homeless Cardassians, please feel free to point them in CCC's direction!
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @philhodgson said:
    > If you're willing to accept a fleet as small as this - that would be great - please feel free to message me @hcafc in game.
    >
    > If you see any homeless Cardassians, please feel free to point them in CCC's direction!

It might take a whiles to get you in, but send an in game message to @quarrytflord and tell him Marty sent you. He knows who the armada leader is and can help get you in.
    edited February 2019
    Post edited by philhodgson on
    Still a small fleet, but now in an armada with a few very active members, Cardassian Central Command is still looking for Federation aligned Cardassian characters on the PC.

Anyone welcome, whether you are a casual player or someone who is on every day.

Message @hcafc in game.