test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Challenge: Victory is Life

124»

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Hey, what happened to this???? Did the voting happen? Did you get my ballot? I mailed it in a long time ago. Never did finish doing all the missions.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Voting finished and we passed the details onto Kael. Because of the holidays though (note that Badmoon's been doing the forum posts for automated blog entries...) there hasn't been an official announcement of the winner.

I know what it is but it'll have to wait until Kael gets back to work and sorts through what he needs to for a proper unveiling. ;)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User

Congrats!

Well earned (and it's about time he made the Spotlight list B) )
    edited January 2019
    Winner is: XR-377, and "Flowers of War, Thorns of Peace."

YEA!!! That is the one I voted for!!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Though, I was split between this one and the Klingon mission...I should go look that one up and post it here.

Congratulations and THANK YOU, XR-377.
    I will go hunt for your other missions for any more for the Klingon faction.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • fadamsxiicrypticfadamsxiicryptic Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Congratulations XR-377! I've enjoyed your missions for a long time, from the really short ones about a certain neurotic TNG character's child (and I remember the bug that inspired the first one) to the rather long one about the daughter of a computer, its good to see you win this foundry challenge.

I actually just played this one and its really very good, you definitely deserve the win here my friend. I swear one of these days I'm going to make/finish the one I've been wanting to do for a while now.

All in all, great job to you and everyone else who participated and the wider community who keep making outstanding foundry missions. May there be many years of it to come.
    I am a Starfleet Officer first, but an Intelligence Professional second to none. With pride in my heritage, but focused on the future. Performing the first task of an Army; To find, know and never lose the enemy. With a sense of urgency and of tenacity, professional and physical fitness. And above all: Integrity--for in truth lies victory. Always at Silent War while ready for a shooting war: The silent warrior of the Starfleet team

Original Join Date: 19 December 2010
  • designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    Really appreciate the praise but there were a lot of good missions in this list, and the sheer amount of missions put forward for this contest were great! Really shows there are a lot of good voices in the Foundry!

I really hope that this shows the Foundry's viability and purpose for keeping STO Fun and Engaging for the player base and not only look forward to more contests but more great missions to play!!!

There were a lot of authors in this that had very few plays on their other missions, and I was very happy to rectify that where I could!
    edited January 2019
    Well, the Foundry was down for a long time...and then I ran into the holidays. Now, cleaning up all my decorations....
    I will go scrounge up my notes and see which ones I missed from the ViL challenge.

Uh...after Winter Wonderland...and Mission Journal checks. OH and S'torr Screen Shot Contest.

• jamesalex12#9097 jamesalex12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2020
    (spam removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
This discussion has been closed.