test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nimbus III missing missions / hails

geordiep#8432 geordiep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
All of my characters have access to Nimbus III missions except for my main.( FED- Alien)
I know this story arc was removed with cold war a little while back but I have access to cold war through the hailing system, Im curious as to why this isnt the case for Nimbus missions. One thing I have noticed is this character has 'spectres' and 'the 2800' (w/ever) cardassian story arcs.
Aren't these KDF/ROM* story arc titles?

*every now and again my character gets romulan operative en-lieu of accurate in the captain traits.

Would a system wipe and re-install clear this up?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Hi,

No, reinstalling Windows and the game will not fix the problem.

This is a bug for all players, but it has been fixed. The fix has just not been patched into the game yet, so as soon as they patch the game with the fix.. You will be able to play the missions again.

It will probably be done sometime this month.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1245792/unable-to-play-wasteland-nimbus-iii-missions
  • geordiep#8432 geordiep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Ahh ok.
    Im hoping I dont lose my RomOperative on my alien character(lol) when this AoD nonsense is patched.
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Ahh ok.
    Im hoping I dont lose my RomOperative on my alien character(lol) when this AoD nonsense is patched.

It'll be okay probably!
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Known bug, already reported. The devs are just getting back from break this week so we can potentially start hoping for a fix prior to AoD part 2.

Maybe.

The best place to go to check into active bugs is the bugs forum. Contribute detail to active discussion threads (even if it's only "Yeah, I'm having this problem too and it's really affecting me!") and if a thread is well past the necro window (and the bug is still extant) feel free to bring it up again in a new post so it has a better chance of staying on the devs radar.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Yeah...everyone is waiting for that fix to go live, too. :) I have Temporal and Delta recruits to work on. :)
    Until then, kill snowmen!!!! ::::giggles::: :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    You can start the missions by sharing IIRC. But that means finding someone who has it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.