test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi New here

mybm#5203 mybm Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Was wondering if there going to be more events i like the red alert thing and is there any freebie ships coming also i have found some codes on the net and even a few friend have hook me up with codes.

Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Tardigrade Wrangler Pack
Star Trek: Online Duty Officer Pack & Tier 2 Rhode Island Starship
Star Trek Online Scorpion Fighter Key Giveaway
Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Spore Engineer Pack Key Giveaway
Star Trek Online: Humble Bundle

you can find most of these at https://games.steelseries.com & https://na.alienwarearena.com/& https://www.gamesessions.com etc

was wondering if any knew of any freebies i have missed and where i can get them ty in advance
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    h32EB73C2

I don't know of any freebies, but we do get weekend events pretty regularly, and I think one upcomming one is a Na'Kuhl Red Alert, which I don't think we've actually seen since the Na'kuhl were introduced.. Also... you're a bit late to start on getting the Winter Event ship, BUT... there is the upcoming Anniversary Event that also includes a way to get a free, account unlock, endgame ship.

Also... we get event ships 3 times a year. Anniversary Event, Summer Event, Winter Event. Usually we have to do something for X amount of days to get tokens to work on a rep project to get the account unlock event ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    mybm#5203 mybm Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    cool ty so much im looking forward to it
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Another thing to look out for is the Phoenix Box event. This is a way to get some previously available stuff like some emotes, Tribbles, older event gear that was out before they were made account unlocks, and on the top end, old event ships. They won't be account unlocks, but still a chance. At the very least its a source of some pretty decent tech upgrades that don't require Dilithium.

Also you can get 1 free Phoenix Box every 20 hours at either Drozana Station or Deep Space Nine. Additional boxes will have to be bought with Dilithium.

And then we have the bigger weekend events that can take the form of things like Arena of Sompek, where you can earn a token once every 20 hours (the typical time set for "daily") to get something like a weapon or kit module or console. And then we have the 3 week events, which you only have to run for 2 weeks, so you have 1 week of grace period if you miss a day or so.

Also note that the larger weekend events (and honestly all weekend events) actually start on Thursday after maintenance, so you actually have 4 days to get 3 tokens.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    STO anniversary is coming in Feb, that is your next chance for a free ship.

Good 'value' ships are the Tier 5 Mirror Universe ships, and some of the T5 lockbox ships. All around 5-6M EC. Just go to the Rewards tab of the Exchange and type in 'Special Req' and that bring up ships. If you choose to see Rares you will see the Mirror Universe stuff, if you do Very Rare you see the older T5 lockbox ones.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Either January 22nd to February 21st or January 29th to February 28th.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tvalavulcantvalavulcan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    If you haven't Already, I would go ahead and slot the project for the Winter ship and work on till the event ends. Then you can finish it next year and at the same time work on next years ship on a different toon. And Welcome to STO.
This discussion has been closed.