test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing ship...

I am a returning player and when i redownloaded the game i went to check my ships a d i noticed one was missing...my Intel Dreadnought...please help...

Comments

• tobias808#8181 tobias808 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I remember i named it the uss mauntaaviau
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    You should be able to reclaim it from the C-store.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Intel Dreadnought is not in the c-store....but...another ship i had the intel scryer science ship is there...i did purchase that one...but i cant claim it...they should have record of all zen spent...
    Been about 48 hours....still no reply to my ticket....
  • blackadderzimblackadderzim Member Posts: 1 New User
    I had a lobi lock box ship disappear from my inventory and then reappear opened, unfortunately I was saving that one for a new character with the expansion. Created a ticket... 5 days later no response.
    I got a response in my email...they are looking into it....hope they can give me back my ships...
  • I only just bought my galxey class ship and now i cant find it
  • nascarperry#5107 nascarperry Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can’t post a new thread which is quite stupid when posting a technical issue, so I will have to piggyback for now.

My Galaxy class ship is showing very weird textures on the PS4. It is as if texture rendering is not there, so it shows as a very weird set of dark and green colours. I have tried to change configurations, both presets and advanced, as well as any available graphics settings which on the PS4 is very minimal, yet no change. My other ships are showing quite fine.

I would post a screenshot but alas I apparently do not have permissions to do that either, seriously Arc?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    My Galaxy class ship is showing very weird textures on the PS4. ... it shows as a very weird set of dark and green colours.

Certain Shield, Engine and Deflector items have extra visuals associated with them. The texture you describe sounds exactly like the Reman Shield you get as a mission reward from Coliseum.

You can turn the visual off by navigating to its' icon in your ship setup screen and pressing 'square', if memory serves...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/