test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If you could choose one thing from STO to have in real life...

risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
which one would you choose?

It can be anything. Kit modules, passives, traits, ship gear or consoles, basic features like transwarp or visiting other worlds, performing emotes exactly like in the game, specific characters or boffs, costumes... literally anything.

Except for 'being Q' perhaps as that would make things to easy ;)
Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Although it would be fun to have a real Vesta or be able to beam to University rather than spend 4.5 hours travelling back and forth... ultimately I think I would pick the ability to get back to full health with a medical tricorder that can be used every couple of seconds :)
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    What exactly would you do with a starship trait in real life? :/
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Respawn
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Blow up drivers who tick me off.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    wait... would picking my ship include everything on it? even the crew and equipment?

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

This person gets it :)
    nightken wrote: »
    wait... would picking my ship include everything on it? even the crew and equipment?

Hm, good question. I'd say 'no' to keep it at one thing. Picking a ship would mean you get the standard white mk x gear that comes with it. (I know, that's very disappointing because you'd have the worst phaser beams in the world, but still ;) )

• mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Immediate answer...........Orions...

If I think about it, a Holodeck. (programmable Orions, now thats the Icing on the cake.) :p
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    Respawn
    +1
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    Sovereign class cruiser. Would love to go exploring our universe with that ship under my command.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
    edited January 2019
    where2r1 wrote: »

This person gets it :)

Drive in Arizona for a while, you will "get it", too. :) LOL!
    And avoid the white cars with the domed things on top....those are the cars that drive themselves.
    It is like an NPC but only in real life.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    nano-tech physical enhancements would be nice. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    A Holodeck programmed with Fallout.

Couple of problems with that idea.

1 Bugthesda can't cope with current tech & 2 EA bought obsidian so no hope for a decent story.
  • tommyaoi#5961 tommyaoi Member Posts: 5 New User
    > @nixboox said:
    > It would be a tough choice between warp drive and teleportation...

I agree! this is a hard choice but ultimately I would have to go with transporters first. 😊
  • originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    Ship Trait : Invincible

Death cannot claim you.
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    My own personal harem of Orion Girls :) or a real life Galaxy Class or Nebula to explore the galaxy in.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    Replicators. Hands down.

First thing do to, of course, is to start replicating replicators... :smile:
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • latentredlatentred Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Space Barbie powers! All my clothes are indestructible and fit perfectly forever. And the ability to change my body in any way I want (restricted to what's possible for a species) pretty much whenever. Everyone still knows it's me, but that's not a deterrent to good looks and reversible, no consequence gender swaps.
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    Replicator is the obvious choice. Question is, does it include an entire starfleet database of potential fabrication options?

Outside of that.. a Runabout. It's a pocket starship that doesn't need dozens/hundreds of people to operate and maintain.
  • geordiep#8432 geordiep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    A starship would do... dropping off crews at all of our solar neighbours.
    Taking scientists and crews to Europa to see just whats under that ice.
    Geeky answer I know but hey imagine how much you could charge!

Also female Orions.
  • noemiecarnesirnoemiecarnesir Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I want the body tailor in real life !
    I want the body tailor in real life !

You know...I don't care about the body tailor as much as...I would LOVE to select a fancy hair-do, and coloring, from a list and have it on me with a click of a button. :)

Only, I would want more variety...like the ability to paint green streaks, or dip ends in neon pink, and an option for unicorn hair...or something like that.

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    In like just about any poll like this, I always say I'd be happy with a replicator.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Respawn

^This or a warp capable shuttle. So I can leave Earth behind and go warn the rest of the galaxy about humans.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    A beagle.
  • jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    A holodeck.
This discussion has been closed.