test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Faction?

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    None of my Liberated Borg Boffs or Characters have any vestige of augment devices on. What's the point of all the medical advances if you can't remove those abominations. It makes as much sense as Characters/Boffs with eyepatches. I mean really, this is the 25th Century. This is not the Pirates of the Caribbean. :)
    You call it "abominations" I call it useful enhancements. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    I would be ok with Borg Collective characters just as long as there was no playable Borg Cube.

I know we already have ridiculous ships like the Enterprise J and the Herald Vonph in game.. the Borg Cube is that one last line that they haven't crossed yet. I still believe that if it ever happens it will be as a last cash grab before the lights go out.. so hopefully not for many more years.

they do have playable cubes... wayyyy back in the beginning the Devs atacked the federation in cubes.. was pretty awesome. I think it was right at the end of Beta
    Spock.jpg

• telekill2012telekill2012 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I would also like to see more Borg content please. Can someone also explain to me how to borg out a ship?
    Omega Rep Borg gear set(not the MACO, Honor Guard, or adapted versions). Examples:
    lusitaniac_by_marhawkman-d8808x5.png
    lapland_by_marhawkman-d83rd6y.png

Those look great. I'm really looking forward to getting those.

Hey, how do you start getting Omega Rep? My character is only level 47 at this time if that makes a difference.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

Hey, how do you start getting Omega Rep? My character is only level 47 at this time if that makes a difference.

The Reputation system unlocks at level 50.

Once you hit 50, you will have a Reputations Tab on your character screen. From there, you can see all the different reputation schools. To level up, the best way is to just run the daily project every day. When you click on the Omega Reputation Tab there will be projects you can run where you turn in Marks to complete them. There will be one called 'Reputation Daily' project, select that one. You will need 50 marks per day which you can easily get by running just one red alert. You'll contribute the marks and a small amount of EC and XP and the project will take 20 hours to complete. Once done, you'll get a big chunk of XP toward Omega Rep. Just do that every day until you level it all the way up, once you complete Tier 5 it will reward you 500 marks, something like 30k Dilithium, and some Borg Neural Processors. You can then make any of the Omega Items by contributing whatever materials are required.

It's pretty straight forward, but feel free to post if anything is confusing or unclear. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • telekill2012telekill2012 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    The Reputation system unlocks at level 50.

Once you hit 50, you will have a Reputations Tab on your character screen. From there, you can see all the different reputation schools. To level up, the best way is to just run the daily project every day. When you click on the Omega Reputation Tab there will be projects you can run where you turn in Marks to complete them. There will be one called 'Reputation Daily' project, select that one. You will need 50 marks per day which you can easily get by running just one red alert. You'll contribute the marks and a small amount of EC and XP and the project will take 20 hours to complete. Once done, you'll get a big chunk of XP toward Omega Rep. Just do that every day until you level it all the way up, once you complete Tier 5 it will reward you 500 marks, something like 30k Dilithium, and some Borg Neural Processors. You can then make any of the Omega Items by contributing whatever materials are required.

It's pretty straight forward, but feel free to post if anything is confusing or unclear. :)

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be hitting this up sooner than I expected. :smile:
  • fattydaddie#6105 fattydaddie Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Imagine, no research, just assimilation. Good idea.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,016 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!

@baddmoonrizin
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    Necro indeed. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.