test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UPDATE 01/05/2018: "Quark's Lucky Seven" Accolades Not Triggering (Acquisition Numbers 7, 34, 125)

scotty8863scotty8863 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The following Accolades in the Gamma Quadrant Episode "Quark's Lucky Seven" are not being acknowledged as completed when properly performed and executed:
  • Rule of Acquisition Number 7 : Retrieve the Sword of Kahless without the frequencies resetting during Quark's Lucky Seven.
  • Rule of Acquisition Number 34 : Override all conduits as Leck during Quark's Lucky Seven.
  • Rule of Acquisition Number 125 : Allow Nog to repair the cloaking device without ever blowing up during Quark's Lucky Seven.
Post edited by scotty8863 on
Tagged:

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @scotty8863 , Which character are you experiencing this issue on. Would you be able to post pictures of your currently done Rule of acquisition accolades.
  • scotty8863scotty8863 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I will PM you with my Captain's Name.
    [img][/img]Quark-2.jpg
    @scotty8863 , Thanks for pming me the name of your character, I have verified the issue with your character and filed a bug to the appropriate team.
    Just FYI, it appears that this particular issue is a Global issue, not just restricted to my Character/Account. There are 8 sub-accolades; Rules 7, 9, 34, 48, 74, 125, 194 and 239. But only 5 of the 8 (Rules 9, 48, 74,194 and 239) appear under the Accolade Tab (In Progress) and have been made active on PC-Holodeck. Rules 7, 34 and 125 don't appear under the Accolade Tab and haven't been made activate yet. For whatever reason.

[img][/img]Quark-3.jpg
    edited January 2019
    UPDATE 01-05-2019

Thank you Cryptic for fixing the sub-accolades in the mission Quark’s Lucky Seven. A player needs to complete all 8 sub-accolades to achieve the Story Accolade The Grand Acquisitor (Unlocks: "A Magnificent Friend" player title). I just ran a new character through the mission and had no problems. I completed all the sub-accolades and the Story Accolade The Grand Acquisitor shows as being Complete. Everything operated as intended.

However, if you had already successfully completed the mission (including the accolades) prior to the fix there is still a problem. This problem effects my Alt characters.

The following 8 sub-accolades are show as Complete but the Story Accolade The Grand Acquisitor is not unlocked. (See attached screen shot)
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 125
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 194
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 239
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 34
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 48
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 7
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 74
    • Rule of Acquisition Number 9

[img][/img]Grand-2.jpg

In addition, on the same character, the Story Accolade The Grand Acquisitor still shows as In Progress with the following open items Rule 7, Rule 34 and Rule 125. (See attached screen shot). At the same time, Rule 7, 34 and 125 are being shown as Complete.
    [img][/img]Grand-1.jpg

I repeated the mission just for kicks on this particular character and those accolades (Rules 7, 34, 125) don’t complete when achieved.
    edited January 2019
    UPDATE: 01/05/2018

Thank you Cryptic for fixing the sub-accolades in the mission Quark’s Lucky Seven. A player is required to complete all 8 sub-accolades to achieve the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor (Unlocks: “A Magnificent Friend" player title). I just ran a new character through the mission and experienced no problems. I completed the 8 sub-accolades, the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor shows as Complete and I received the player title. Everything operated as expected.

However, if you had already successfully completed the mission (including the accolades) prior to the fix there is still a problem. I have this problem on my Alt character(s).

The following 8 sub-accolades are shown as Complete but the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor is not unlocked. (See attached screen shot)
    [img][/img]Grand-2.jpg

In addition, on the same Alt character, the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor still shows as In Progress with the following open items Rule 7, Rule 34 and Rule 125. (See attached screen shot).
    [img][/img]Grand-1.jpg

Just for kicks I repeated the mission on this same Alt character and those accolades (Rules 7, 34, 125) don’t complete when achieved or more specifically, they don't get checked off.
  • rotorblade573rotorblade573 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I have the same issue as the poster stated.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Same here.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited January 2019
    *** FOR SOME REASON THIS POST KEEPS DISAPPEARING FROM THE FORUM AND REQUIRES ME TO RE-POST IT ***

UPDATE: 01/05/2018

Thank you Cryptic for fixing the sub-accolades in the mission Quark’s Lucky Seven. A player is required to complete all 8 sub-accolades to achieve the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor (Unlocks: “A Magnificent Friend" player title). I just ran a new character through the mission and experienced no problems. I completed the 8 sub-accolades, the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor shows as Complete and I received the player title. Everything operated as expected.

However, if you had already successfully completed the mission (including the accolades) prior to the fix there is still a problem. I have this problem on my Alt character(s).

The following 8 sub-accolades are shown as Complete but the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor is not unlocked. (See attached screen shot)
    [img][/img]Grand-2.jpg

In addition, on the same Alt character, the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor still shows as In Progress with the following open items Rule 7, Rule 34 and Rule 125. (See attached screen shot).
    [img][/img]Grand-1.jpg

Just for kicks I repeated the mission on this same Alt character and those accolades (Rules 7, 34, 125) don’t complete when achieved or more specifically, they don't get checked off.
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]
    This issue is currently fixed internally and should appear in a future game update though I do not know when that will be.
    Thank You for addressing this issue.

If you chase accolades and player titles this is a big deal. This particular accolade is not easy to achieve.

Just to reiterate, this is the issue:

The following 8 sub-accolades are shown as Complete but the Story Accolade: The Grand Acquisitor is not unlocked.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Fixed in January 10th patchnotes.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]
    Just cleaning up this post. This appears to be some kind of Forum Bug. For some reason a post I made 2 weeks ago replicated and posted itself several times yesterday (01-18-2018), without user input and without me being logged on.
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]
    Just cleaning up this post. This appears to be some kind of Forum Bug. For some reason a post I made 2 weeks ago replicated and posted itself several times over yesterday (01-18-2018), without user input and without me being logged on.
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]
    Just cleaning up this post. This appears to be some kind of Forum Bug. For some reason a post I made 2 weeks ago replicated and posted itself several times over yesterday (01-18-2018), without user input and without me being logged on.
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted Duplicate Post]