test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Specters & side quests

drguyksdrguyks Member Posts: 34 Arc User
I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I'm not sure where to look. Please forgive me as I ask again. I've tried looking in the Gamepedia guide and the developers' blog, but I've had no luck. I'd like to be able to play all the side quests that are listed in the Gamepedia (Specters, Cold War, etc), but I'm not sure how to initiate them. Any suggestions as to how to still do these?

Comments

• ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    I had a low level Delta Recruit that I started replaying recently and these missions are required for completion of the Delta Recruit objectives.
    They were not appearing for me at all and I had decided that I would complete all the missions I could and then open a bug report for the remaining ones. And then - just flying through sector space near the mission systems proc'd the NPC dialog.

So, if you are the correct level and have the other pre-reqs (whatever they may be) done and the mission is not appearing under Available - just visit Drozna and it should be offered in sector space in that vicinity.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I have an issue in replaying "Beyond the Nexus" on toons that have already done it twice or more in the past (before revamping the story arc and messing them up).

Can you guys replay it?
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    Those three story arcs were put into the "Available" tab with the revamp, each of them got a "starter" mission that you have to do to unlock the arcs, basically go to point X to trigger "talking" to the mission giver.

Originally those "starter" missions were available early on, but some idiot at Cryptic decided to change the level requirements on them, now you have to be level 65 to gain access to the "starter"missions.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I've already replayed it a few times on that toon: My contact for the mission is MISSION SIMULATOR, yet I have no Replay button.