test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Introductory Tutorial Lead-In

vgdn6#4684 vgdn6 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Every so often I create a new character to run through the adventure beginning to end in order to stay frosty. I must say 'Hands-Down' ~ the introductory tutorial you currently have in place for starfleet is "SPOT-ON"! This was quite entertaining and I was absorbed into the story from the beginning! I was unsure as to whether I was running a Foundry mission or a tutorial. Great Job guys!

What I liked best about this new beginning was the entire cut-scene sequences especially the ones at the end involving the shuttle port at SFA ((no worries all .,., no spoilers if you haven't seen)).

*Recommendation: That shuttle port at SFA has potential! Can we enable continuous access to that area and make a functional connection to & from ESD and/or our ships?

Just a thought I hope is read and taken into consideration. Thanks again for continuing the adventure and keeping it alive.
Post edited by vgdn6#4684 on

Comments

• herbiehdykemanherbiehdykeman Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I support this with an additional recommendation: for those that are in fleets, a direct shuttle connection between SFA and the fleet starbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vgdn6#4684 vgdn6 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Meanwhile ~ 8 Years Later, I believe it's safe to say, "No, like everything and anything mentioned or recommended throughout the entire forum, it's not taken into consideration." Cryptic seriously needs to get on board!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    cagekicker wrote: »
    Meanwhile ~ 8 Years Later, I believe it's safe to say, "No, like everything and anything mentioned or recommended throughout the entire forum, it's not taken into consideration." Cryptic seriously needs to get on board!

No, it is not safe to say what you just said. This is the Feedback section, this is not the do this or else section. They might have thought it out but decided it was not in their best interests as well as it was not a good thing to spend dev time on. Finally, you necroed a thread. You did this thread six years ago. Instead create a new thread with your observation and suggestions. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.