test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lokking for U.S. fleet

sonoftonailsonoftonail Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I am looking for a active U.S. based fleet. I am bored playing alone and om looking to make some new friends.

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    I am looking for a active U.S. based fleet. I am bored playing alone and om looking to make some new friends.

Hey @sonoftonail,

I would like to recommend the Priority One Armada as a possible community for you to join. We are a casual, friendly and helpful community. Our members are from all over the world but the majority of our members are based in the US. We have two full armada's, one Fed and one KDF so we have loads of room for whatever amount of toons you have. We have a fully developed website, complete with guides, forums etc and our own dedicated TeamSpeak Voice Server, which is available to all members, should they wish to use it.

I have linked our website below should you wish to look us up as well as our main recruitment thread, located here on the STO forums. If you decide that you do wish to join us, then you can leave a reply in our main recruitment thread or submit an application on our website. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them for you.

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada main recruitment thread: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • sonoftonailsonoftonail Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    looks like just what I am looking for!
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    looks like just what I am looking for!

Awesome, I have just approved your application and sent a fleet invite to the character that you listed. If you have any questions or need help with anything, always feel free to reach out and ask either in game through our main in game text chat channel or on the website via the forums. Anyway, welcome to the community and I look forward to seeing you in game! :smile:

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast