test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Assimilated Assault Cruiser Admiralty Card missing from C-store

Hi is anyone else missing the T6 Assimilated Assault Cruiser Admiralty card from the Promotions tab in the C-Store. I only noticed it missing after making a few new characters recently and it is no longer there to claim.

Have they removed it or is the store bugged ?

Also the Next Generation shuttle is also missing. Type 7 Shuttle
maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Add it to the list. Lots of promotional and legacy items are missing for a few players since they overhauled the c-store months ago.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Add it to the list. Lots of promotional and legacy items are missing for a few players since they overhauled the c-store months ago.

God forbid any of the Dev team ever enter a china shop. So much broken china
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I still see mine in the promo tab.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I still see mine in the promo tab.

Good to know mines missing on all 32 characters.
    maR4zDV.jpg

• Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Yup, also missing the vast majority of items from the promotions tab. Out of seemingly a dozen that used to be available there for my chars, only 3 remain.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Future Flyer is gone from there. I assume this has been since they added it to the Phoenix. Assimilated and the Phoenix Admiralty Cards are still in mine.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns