test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bribing the Feresan

13»

Comments

• mrhardkillmrhardkill Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Look up assignment chains for sto in your browser,go to the wiki site they are all there
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    The blocks don't share a common border; there is a gap between them. You may have noticed while flying around with your DOff Assignment page open that your list jumps then jumps again. This is because for a second you were between DOff zones.

That space between is the sweet spot. You can back up and get back in it if you go too far, but once there stop and check all of your assignments in every category because some of them are in strange locations. You might find an assignment that should be Recruiting in your Personal section, or one that seems like it should be Espionage in Trade. The Chain assignments bounce all around the assignment pages

The STO Wiki has a good list of the chain assignments. You have to expand the chain you want to examine then click on the specific Assignment to find the exact Department the mission will list in, but even with that you might find it in your Personal or Sector Assignment list.

So, be patient, take your time when looking for the spot between the sector blocks, and realize the assignments come up randomly. It took me two years to complete my first Ghosts of the Jem Hadar on my first character and I had already completed it on my Klingon a year before!
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Thanks for the advice. I have tried searching between sectors but I didn't check all of the categories. I'll keep trying. I wish they would fix this chain.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    indyshark wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice. I have tried searching between sectors but I didn't check all of the categories. I'll keep trying. I wish they would fix this chain.
    Some chains simply require praying for the mercies of the RNG.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Still trolling for this mission. I wonder why it won't pop. I have six other characters and never had this issue before.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Necro /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.