test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Khitomer

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User
It be pretty cool, if they would update it a bit to make the entrance foyer and side rooms a social hub for AoD and AoY players. A time traveller's hang out.

Make all the NPC be aliens in outfits that dont quite fit within the current timeline, like a Ocanti in RRW gear. The member states have spread out and set up colonies in the quadrant sort of thing, co mingling.

With AoY having a pretty good section of the story, and with us not being 1/3rd of a way through the Disco arc, could be a important hub for us. And more transwarp points are always a good thing.

Thoughts?
Happy New Year

I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    That'd be nice. But a location in the GQ that hasn't been built yet? yeah... not likely. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    We're time travellers and at least one of our characters (the AoY one) is a member of the time police, does it really matter that it hasn't been built yet?
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
    wait, the system is called "Baen"? That's not the name of a system in canon, but of the publisher of many of the novels.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • orpheusjmorpheusorpheusjmorpheus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    really, where at, think ill go check it out?
    Third planet of the Baen system in the Baen sector in the Gamma Quadrant.

axqeXH8.jpg

That could be Meridian, the planet the phases into our universe every few decades from that DS9 episode.
    If you look in the Gaia system one of the planets is surrounded by a weird energy bubble...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
This discussion has been closed.