test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

20% Services, Costumes, and Boosts Sale!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
Until January 1st, 2019, you can save 20% on Services, Costumes, and Boosts in the C-store on all three platforms!

On PC, the Energy Credit Cap Increase will also be on sale, and on Console, the Lifetime Subscription will be on sale!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11019363-20%-services,-costumes-and-boosts-sale!
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yeah, I maxed out a couple of characters DOFF slots, yesterday. That was cool. :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Anyone know if the "Elite Services Starter Pack" works for characters close to the slot limits? When I got the "Elite Starter Pack", it wasn't claimable on my characters who had less than 60 bank slots to get to the limit which was too bad because they weren't close to either the inventory or bridge officer slot limits. Had to make a new character to claim it so at least I could get the shared bank slots.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Anyone know if the "Elite Services Starter Pack" works for characters close to the slot limits? When I got the "Elite Starter Pack", it wasn't claimable on my characters who had less than 60 bank slots to get to the limit which was too bad because they weren't close to either the inventory or bridge officer slot limits. Had to make a new character to claim it so at least I could get the shared bank slots.

I haven't actually tried it so this is second hand information, please don't take it for more than that. But the way I've heard it told, if you're close to the limit and getting the Elite Service Starter Pack would get you over the limit then the game will "package" the remaining slots into a crate that you can then put in the account bank and open on an alt.

But again this is second hand info. I think there's some talk about it over on reddit in a thread about the change from Elite Starter Pack, to Elite Services Starter Pack. If you look around a bit over there you should find it.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    ilithyn wrote: »

I haven't actually tried it so this is second hand information, please don't take it for more than that. But the way I've heard it told, if you're close to the limit and getting the Elite Service Starter Pack would get you over the limit then the game will "package" the remaining slots into a crate that you can then put in the account bank and open on an alt.

But again this is second hand info. I think there's some talk about it over on reddit in a thread about the change from Elite Starter Pack, to Elite Services Starter Pack. If you look around a bit over there you should find it.

Hopefully you're correct. Just surprised a bit & glad Cryptic addressed the issue. If you're correct I like their way of fixing it too so kudos to Cryptic ... if that's correct.
This discussion has been closed.