What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Task Force Operations - lack of diversity

13»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    “When's the last time you saw the Vorn ground STF get played?”
    Every so often before the UI change, since the UI change never. Hence why I want them to keep RTFO but return the UI as that is the best of both worlds. We will benefit from that as we all gain the positive impact of RTFO and the positive impact from the UI numbers.
    Me and some buds did a team and hit random yesterday.... I spent 40 minutes on Vorn before that F-ing lockout made it so someone had to solo Armek. Which he did. Then we all got our loot and left.

Seriously, 3 of us actually faceplanted on the forcefield when it triggered...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Every so often before the UI change, since the UI change never. Hence why I want them to keep RTFO but return the UI as that is the best of both worlds. We will benefit from that as we all gain the positive impact of RTFO and the positive impact from the UI numbers.
    Me and some buds did a team and hit random yesterday.... I spent 40 minutes on Vorn before that F-ing lockout made it so someone had to solo Armek. Which he did. Then we all got our loot and left.

Yet that has nothing to do with the problems being talked about here. Undoing the damage of the UI change wouldn’t have any impact on that being able to be played. It was not the removal of the UI that made that become playable. All the devs did with the UI change was make a bunch of missions harder to play without that change having any positive impact on other missions.
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User

The Borg ground bosses are way too easy nowadays. Simmons usually dies within seconds.
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User

The Borg ground bosses are way too easy nowadays. Simmons usually dies within seconds.
    Yeah. Almost everything is too easy nowadays. Fond memories of when the STFs were actually a challenge. :blush:
This discussion has been closed.