test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: I'm confused. Wouldn't my first post about what 109 did to 184 work then?

*Laura takes a couple punches then kicks upwards into the archangel's chin and does a spiral kick*

OOC: No, because 184 doesn't have 109 against the wall - she's standing off for another clash.

*The Archangel rolls under it and takes Laura down with a leg sweep, before spinning into a leg drop.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    OoC: Sorry! Got caught up my Grandma's birthday is tomorrow and with christmas and work I got overwhelmed. I am greatly enjoying the fight and I feel terrible for being missing
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    OoC: Also I see where I got confused now.

*109 shifts into Warren*

109: What's a matter? Feeling inadequate? *she reverts back and performs a roundhouse kick*

*Laura rolls out from under the leg drop before it hits and not knowing if the archangel's bones are as sturdy as hers manages a strong but unstable kick to the archangel's knee*
    OoC: Also I see where I got confused now.

*109 shifts into Warren*

109: What's a matter? Feeling inadequate? *she reverts back and performs a roundhouse kick*

*Laura rolls out from under the leg drop before it hits and not knowing if the archangel's bones are as sturdy as hers manages a strong but unstable kick to the archangel's knee*

OOC: Don't worry about it, man. And yeah, I should have made it clearer to begin with.

*184 quickly ducks under it, before yelling as she throws a rage-charged uppercut. Meanwhile, 173 kicks off the wall, her and 201 rolling to face each other before getting into a fierce grappling match.

Dalos. The Archangel grunts as it hits, before rolling onto her feet and putting a hand in one of her pockets.*

Archangel: Gotta admit...you're tougher than I was expecting...
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sorry all on the hospital been here since Sunday.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Laura: Well there's a reason it takes a lot more work and money to make a spartan than it does to make you. *she smirks but keeps her guard up as she sees her reaching into a pocket*

*109 uses this to her advantage and side steps the uppercut just barely enough to dodge it but enable her to punch 184's diaphragm with a haymaker.*
    Laura: Well there's a reason it takes a lot more work and money to make a spartan than it does to make you. *she smirks but keeps her guard up as she sees her reaching into a pocket*

*109 uses this to her advantage and side steps the uppercut just barely enough to dodge it but enable her to punch 184's diaphragm with a haymaker.*

*The Archangel quickly whips out a beacon light and shines it in Laura's eyes, running before Laura can recover, out of sight.*

Archangel *Over Comm*: And yet you still fall for the same tricks.

*DIS Base. 184 grunts before spearing 109 down and trying to pound her with punches. Meanwhile, 173 manages to hit 201 with a cross and get her into a rear choke and body scissors, 201 straining as she tries to resist.*

173 *angry*: Not so tough now, are ya b****?!

*201 grunts before throwing an elbow into 173's side and pulling her arm off the choke, pulling 173 up and slamming her down.*
    New Arcadia

Sheridan walks into his office throwing his jacket onto a chair he pours himself a drink as he sits down.

Hammond walks in behind him as the door closes

Sheridan: well we dealt with the undine at last

Hammond: yes sir it seems we have.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    ryan218 wrote: »

*The Archangel quickly whips out a beacon light and shines it in Laura's eyes, running before Laura can recover, out of sight.*

*DIS Base. 184 grunts before spearing 109 down and trying to pound her with punches. Meanwhile, 173 manages to hit 201 with a cross and get her into a rear choke and body scissors, 201 straining as she tries to resist.*

*201 grunts before throwing an elbow into 173's side and pulling her arm off the choke, pulling 173 up and slamming her down.*

Laura: Alright you want to play dirty? We'll play dirty... *she heads to her armory. Most of the equipment there would be under lock and key with heavy encryptions though that doesn't mean they could have been locked up from her*

109: You seem pretty angry. *she laughs and shifts into the real Tara aged and everything* Is it because you're nothing but a fake? You have to take out your frustrations because you'll never be as good as the real thing? *She shifts back to normal even as she is being pounded and headbutts 184 hard clearly not impacted thanks to her hardened skin though surely its rattled 184*

Laura: Alright you want to play dirty? We'll play dirty... *she heads to her armory. Most of the equipment there would be under lock and key with heavy encryptions though that doesn't mean they could have been locked up from her*

109: You seem pretty angry. *she laughs and shifts into the real Tara aged and everything* Is it because you're nothing but a fake? You have to take out your frustrations because you'll never be as good as the real thing? *She shifts back to normal even as she is being pounded and headbutts 184 hard clearly not impacted thanks to her hardened skin though surely its rattled 184*

*The Armory Door has been welded shut.*

Archangel *Over Comm*: You really think I was gonna let you get your toys?

How about we make a deal? You and me, in your gym, straight up. My orders are to beat you: doesn't say anything about killing you.

Hawk *Laura's Comm*: Laura? I'm in the Armory, but it's sealed. From what I heard, I'm guessing the Archangel's still there?

*DIS Base. 184 gets knocked off, roaring out as she tries to attack 109.*

184 *rage, rattled*: SHUT UP!

*201 slams her and 173 down again, before slipping free, picking 173 up, hitting her with a forearm strike, and throwing her over her shoulder, backing off and rolling her shoulders as she pants, tucking her hair out of her face.*

201 *pumped, angry*: Get up, b****! C'mon, get up!
    109: I guess you proved my point. *she smirks and side steps tripping 184 and taking full advantage of her lack of focus due to her rage*

Laura: *whispers into the com* Here's the code to the plasma weapons locker. You can melt through the door with one if those shouldn't take too long if you pick a big one but you owe me for the door. *out loud* Alright fine. Just don't get upset when I beat you down. *she heads to the gym and cracks her knuckles*
    edited December 2018
    109: I guess you proved my point. *she smirks and side steps tripping 184 and taking full advantage of her lack of focus due to her rage*

Laura: *whispers into the com* Here's the code to the plasma weapons locker. You can melt through the door with one if those shouldn't take too long if you pick a big one but you owe me for the door. *out loud* Alright fine. Just don't get upset when I beat you down. *she heads to the gym and cracks her knuckles*

*184 goes down, slowly trying to pick herself up. 173 does the same, 201 watching her.*

201 *pumped, angry*: Guess you two should have stuck to ganging up on me, huh? Not so tough when it's a fair fight, are you targs?

*Dalos. She finds the Archangel waiting in the middle, having changed into a quickly-replicated kit consisting of a sports top and trunks, with tape around her knuckles and feet.*

Archangel: You ready to rumble, sister?

*Meanwhile, Hawk opens the locker and pulls out a plasma beam rifle. He takes aim at the door seam and starts trying to burn through.*

Hawk: How's it going on your end?
    Ooc
    Will post later should get out of hospital today.
    New Arcadia

Aide: sir you have a guest waiting out here for you

Sheridan looks at Hammond

Sheridan: send them in.

A moment later a man walks in as both are surprised by the guest.

Sec. Brel: good day gentlemen I hope I'm not intruding on anything.

Sheridan: I no not at all. I'm just shocked that I didn't get a message that the unsc secretary of the navy was going to be here. If I knew I would have prepared more

Brel: that's because my visit isn't official. Is this room secured?

Sheridan: computer security lock down omega

They wait a min as the computer beeps to let them know it's now secure.

Brel: I don't know how much you know of what's going on in Virgo but things are heating up. The chancellor is taking more power and putting officers loyal to him in high positions. He's also watching here closely. He knows the treaties you have on your own with the Karee and sanghelli.

Hammond: why isn't he simply removed.

Brel: because to many either agree with him or are afraid of him.

Sheridan: will he attack here?

Brel: directly no. But indirectly yes.

Hammond: I assume you have a plan since you came here

Brel: I do I want to move those ships and men that I trust here away from the danger. It will increase your military strength and insure they don't try a direct attack
    Ooc: hey all hope everyone is ok not to worried about posting the next few days with Christmas and all just hope everyone is doing good and safe.
    Still high in the mountains

Ch'rell and Jason keep working. Again they are practicing combat.

Ch'rell blocks Jason's attack and proceeds to grab him sending him to the ground.

Ch'rell: you still have yet to truly learn. Your guilt and own doubts won't solve your problems. You must let go and free yourself of those chains.

Jason moves in a quick fury of hand and sword attacks trying to break Ch'rell defense but seeming to be unable

Jason: how can you block everything that is thrown at you

Ch'rell: I am at peace with myself and have no fear
    OOC: I'm just waiting for West. Probably busy with the X'Mas Rush and all, so not too worried about it.
    Ooc: I figured I'll just keep plucking away lol

Carsick: as you can see I was operating under orders from unsc command in Virgo.

Derrek:So you think because you are under orders I'll agree with you and help you out? You are crazy. If anything this shows how messed up your leaders are back home

Carsick: well that is a huge disappointment.

Before he continues a trooper rushes in.

Trooper: sir we have just picked up an RNI cruiser and unsc prowler have just entered the system.

Carsick: well time to start packing. Get everyone ready time to leave.
    OoC: I'm sorry I got caught up in a christmass party work and remoddeling my floors

*184 goes down, slowly trying to pick herself up. 173 does the same, 201 watching her.*

201 *pumped, angry*: Guess you two should have stuck to ganging up on me, huh? Not so tough when it's a fair fight, are you targs?

*Dalos. She finds the Archangel waiting in the middle, having changed into a quickly-replicated kit consisting of a sports top and trunks, with tape around her knuckles and feet.*

*Meanwhile, Hawk opens the locker and pulls out a plasma beam rifle. He takes aim at the door seam and starts trying to burn through.*

Laura: Sure thing. *She gets into a stance staying in her tank top and her light pants unable to respond to hawk without letting the archangel know he's here. The door is tough but not immune to the plasma it will likely take a couple minutes to melt through*

*109 pins her down*

109: Give up. Its too late.

Laura: Sure thing. *She gets into a stance staying in her tank top and her light pants unable to respond to hawk without letting the archangel know he's here. The door is tough but not immune to the plasma it will likely take a couple minutes to melt through*

*109 pins her down*

*The Archangel rushes her, throwing a snap straight kick followed immediately by a downward spin kick.

DIS Base. After panting for a few moments, clearly trying to think of a way out, 184 taps out.

As 109 gets up, she sees 201 and 173 facing each other, 201 smirking at 173 as they circle with a low guard. 173 is obviously a little nervous with both her and 109 up, and 173 is clearly in worse shape than 201.*
    Sheridan: alright you have my support. Bring what you can here.

Brel: thank you. I will start sending people at the highest risk here first. Then ships.

Sheridan: understood. Anyway we can help we will.

Brel gets up and nods.

Brel: I better get heading back before they start to wonder where I went. Thank you again

Sheridan nods as he leaves. After he goes he turns to Hammond.

Sheridan: I didn't know things where that bad back in Virgo.

Hammomd: Intel suggested things where getting bad but nothing like he was saying.

Sheridan: I want you to start securing the gateway network. Make sure it's secured and can't be used without the proper access.

Hammomd: I'll get right to it sir.

*109 pins her down*

*The Archangel rushes her, throwing a snap straight kick followed immediately by a downward spin kick.

DIS Base. After panting for a few moments, clearly trying to think of a way out, 184 taps out.

As 109 gets up, she sees 201 and 173 facing each other, 201 smirking at 173 as they circle with a low guard. 173 is obviously a little nervous with both her and 109 up, and 173 is clearly in worse shape than 201.*

*Laura takes a hit from the first kick but performs a flip kick to hit her mid spin kick*

109: You might as well just give up now. *she crosses her arms as she looks at 173*

OoC: Merry Christmas
    OoC: I got fired. So more free time. And sorry I though I responded...

*Laura takes the straight kick and does a flip kick while the archangel is stuck in her downward spiral*

109: *crosses her arms* You might as well give up already.

*Laura takes the straight kick and does a flip kick while the archangel is stuck in her downward spiral*

OOC: Sorry to hear that man. What a time of year to fire someone, too.

*The two kicks block each other, the Archangel grunting as she locks up with Laura, kneeing her ferociously.

DIS Base. 173 glances at her, 201 using the distraction to spear 173 down and pin her in a headscissors mount. After a few moments of struggling, and 201 choking her with the hold, 173 taps out. 201 gets up, panting with a few cuts and bruises but smiling at 109 as she walks over.*

201 *whispering*: Thanks.
    Carsick is making his way to a gateway as the facility shakes.

Carsick: report

Trooper: sir we have confirmed an ONI and RNI spec ops teams have entered the facility.

Carsick: hold them off as long as you can. We need to get out of here

Else where the spec ops teams are quickly and easily dealing with Carsicks troops.

*The two kicks block each other, the Archangel grunting as she locks up with Laura, kneeing her ferociously.

DIS Base. 173 glances at her, 201 using the distraction to spear 173 down and pin her in a headscissors mount. After a few moments of struggling, and 201 choking her with the hold, 173 taps out. 201 gets up, panting with a few cuts and bruises but smiling at 109 as she walks over.*

*Laura grunts from the knee and headbutts her then claps her hands on either side of the archangel's head disorienting her and punching her with a haymaker*

109: *whispers* You're welcome. *Out loud* Do you two need medical attention?

*Laura grunts from the knee and headbutts her then claps her hands on either side of the archangel's head disorienting her and punching her with a haymaker*

109: *whispers* You're welcome. *Out loud* Do you two need medical attention?

*The Archangel grunts and answers back by spearing into Laura, lifting her up and slamming her down before getting into a top mount and raining down rapid-fire punches.

DIS Base. A few of the other Tara clones take 173 and 184 to the infirmary. The rest are still gathered around 201 and 109, some chanting 'fight' over and over again. 201 smirks at 109.*

201: You up for a rematch?
    Hammond is in his office looking over the reports as his door chimes.

Hammond: come

Flynn: sir do you have a moment.

Hammond: yes colonel please come in.

Flynn: I take it something bad is going on from the look of your face

Hammond: yes. I need you to quietly recall all teams from Virgo. And recall all units from outside the milky way.

Flynn: understood I'll start right away.