test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My one and only QoL improvement request

kryptoherokryptohero Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I just want a few buttons added to the fleet overview menu (one for each resource) that instantly tries to fill each and every project in that fleet with the corresponding resource. Obviously I'd be thrilled if said buttons were also added into the armada tab as well.

I mean with a large enough and active enough armada, finding that 1 project where I can dump off my unwanted doffs into is 10 times worse than the current rep system. Atleast with the rep system I know which resources I have and which ones I need and where I can dump them; but each sub fleet added to the armada means that I may have to go through 21provision projects, possibly 7 upgrade projects and 7 special projects. And many of these projects require many of the same resources.

Honestly I would like it to prioritize upgrade then provision and lastly special projects but adding the ability for the head honcho of the fleet to decide which would get priority would also be nice.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    The way I find a Fleet in the Armada to dump my white DOFFs into is: Just look in the holdings status for each fleet. I look for any fleet that does NOT have Tier 5 on their Starbase. And, more than likely, there will be a place to dump DOFFs into.

No need to go to every last fleet. Just the lucky fleet with smart Fleet Leaders that remembers to keep those projects slotted....those are the ones that get my DOFFs with no work for them.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
This discussion has been closed.