test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feeling lonely around the holidays?

snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Ten Forward
Hey people!

As I am sure all of you are aware the holidays are quickly approaching as we are in December already, however this is sadly quite a lonely time for many of us. I do not really celebrate Christmas or anything like that, I don't have a lot of family.. There are some problems, so I'm mostly alone around the holidays myself as well, since everyone else are busy with their family and so forth.

I don't have a ton of friends in real life, most of them are actually online friends since I spend most of my time working.. Anyway, my point is that anyone feeling lonely or stuff around the holidays, or anytime in general can just message me if you'd like to talk about anything.

You can also add me on Steam if you'd like, https://steamcommunity.com/id/SnowWolf370 or simply add me in game @SnowWolf#0563

We can talk about anything, I'm always up for making new friends. We can also play togheter, team up and have fun.. Combat the Borg or enjoy Q's Winter Wonderland, how about some Klingon Ice Fishing? Qapla'!

It went quite well last year, though I feel the need to state that I am not a professional psychiatrist. I mean, sure we can talk about anything and I'd love to make new friends, but if you feel the need for help with serious issues there is no shame in getting help from a professional.

- SnowWolf

Comments