test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Diplomacy and me.

quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
I always enjoyed giving diplomacy to players freely. I have EARNED that right. I am sure some others have asked it. Why can't I do it anywhere in the game?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    diplomatic immunity can be given in sector space but you need to have the ability slotted in your tray for it to work. i hope i helped a bit
  • quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Anywhere in game was my point. I can't do it at ESD or places like it. They can limit abilities there...they can also grant them. Been 6 years of playing. I shouldn't have to even ask.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    All it does anymore is grant a buff to travel speed in Sector Space. It doesn't do anything on ground.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    All it does anymore is grant a buff to travel speed in Sector Space. It doesn't do anything on ground.

I know brother. I just want it to be like to old days again. I use to set my watch alarm to logon to pass out DI and RP at every cycle for the tour years ago. I know it is old school. Busted my butt to get that status.

Why would I ever want to achieve that status now other than accolades?

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User

I know brother. I just want it to be like to old days again. I use to set my watch alarm to logon to pass out DI and RP at every cycle for the tour years ago. I know it is old school. Busted my butt to get that status.

Why would I ever want to achieve that status now other than accolades?

Purple KDF species doffs?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
This discussion has been closed.