test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I want the Bank modified to allow the transfer of Dilithium between characters.

There should be a way to transfer dilithium between characters in the account bank. I just attempted to transfer dilithium the way everything says to on the internet. I don't care what the results of that fiasco were. I am ANGRY that I cannot transfer the amount I want from one character to another in the ACCOUNT BANK! There is no justifiable excuse for not providing this service to the customers of the game. None!
Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. ~ Cecil Beaton

Comments

• Options
    wudwaenwudwaen Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Further, I don't care who disagrees with me.
    Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. ~ Cecil Beaton
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Oh! Ranting flame thread. Nice. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.