test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 12/18/18

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 12/18 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    Rather slim and seemingly minor list for an emergency server maintenance.

Type-7 and Hoverboard STILL missing, etc. Was being a Startship really that bad?

Emergency server maintenance? Where does it say emergency? Looks like normal standard weekly maintenance to me.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

Agreed, I am thinking (hoping) that this replaces the normal Thursday Maintenance. People are probably heading out of town for the Christmas Holiday, many places are closed Thursday and/or Friday. My office is running a skeleton crew starting Thursday, I would guess that it's the same over at Cryptic.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Yeah the regular day for maintenance seems to have changed.

That's a nice picture above the notes by the way.
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • Options
    risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    I feel sorry for the Tellarite though. There's no way he can reach the buttons higher up on the screen. Apparently he can't even lift himself up enough to sit in his chair.
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • Options
    sigil000sigil000 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I for one hope I can start my race again. (Bug reported & posted in PC Gameplay section)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Captain Sean 'Sigil' Montgomery, U.S.S. K.A.R.R. 2.47 NCC-200000
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User

Agreed, I am thinking (hoping) that this replaces the normal Thursday Maintenance. People are probably heading out of town for the Christmas Holiday, many places are closed Thursday and/or Friday. My office is running a skeleton crew starting Thursday, I would guess that it's the same over at Cryptic.

It's a 'tradition' in Game Development Companies to pretty much shutdown and give everyone 10 or so days off covering Christmas and New Years. of course Live games have a skeleton crew of techs keeping things running, but by and large everyone is 'Home for the Holidays".
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    I feel sorry for the Tellarite though. There's no way he can reach the buttons higher up on the screen. Apparently he can't even lift himself up enough to sit in his chair.

It may use some kind of antigrav or have a tablet he can use instead.

NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.