test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I think there is a problem with the servers.

razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
I lost connection while playing. My internet is working fine, at 50Mbps. Is there a place I can go to report issues with their servers timing out? I can log in a few times, but when I do, it loses connection shortly after.

I thought they had fixed this by now. But I just need to know where I can report it.

Razar.
Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Do you have 'On Demand patching' enabled in your launcher options?

If you do, try disabling it. It was enabled for me after a recent update and it gave me all kinds of problems with my connection.. problems I have never had in years of playing this game.

I unchecked that box and poof.. all was well. Just something you can try on your end to see if you can make it a little more playable. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    Do you have 'On Demand patching' enabled in your launcher options?

If you do, try disabling it. It was enabled for me after a recent update and it gave me all kinds of problems with my connection.. problems I have never had in years of playing this game.

I unchecked that box and poof.. all was well. Just something you can try on your end to see if you can make it a little more playable. :smile:

I have On demand patching disabled (unless one of the recent patches enabled it) but i experienced the server hiccup and eventual disconnect earlier this morning.

Seems like the server is either aching for the holidays or recovering from a massive Pre X-Mass party hangover.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    razar2380 wrote: »
    I lost connection while playing. My internet is working fine, at 50Mbps. Is there a place I can go to report issues with their servers timing out? I can log in a few times, but when I do, it loses connection shortly after.

I thought they had fixed this by now. But I just need to know where I can report it.

Razar.
    I had the same disconnects (multiple) at the time of your post. Unless we both did a traceroute it's hard to pinpoint where the bottleneck was. I'm a little over 30 Mbps but speed not much help unless the clogged section of the pipe can be found. Help advice, and a place to report is down here in support. Some info on how to do the traceroute is provided in arc support here.
This discussion has been closed.