test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This is rare, but it needs to be said (at least by me)

To the devs,
I wanted to say thank you for getting the foundry missions back up, and wading through whatever amount of code to get it working.

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    We need to send lots of thank you pies...or bacon! Will discuss with Roundtable... :tongue:

(They've been putting in a big effort getting the Foundry back on track and work is ongoing on the major editor bugs. Thank you all so much for your efforts! [especially Kael in getting info to the team and dealing with us as we rush headlong into bug hunting.] ;) )
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    chritmarsh#4963 chritmarsh Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    We need to send lots of thank you pies...or bacon! Will discuss with Roundtable... :tongue:

(They've been putting in a big effort getting the Foundry back on track and work is ongoing on the major editor bugs. Thank you all so much for your efforts! [especially Kael in getting info to the team and dealing with us as we rush headlong into bug hunting.] ;) )

Amen. I know what it's like to be under the pressure that I'm sure they've been feeling from the foundry community. My thanks go out to them and their continuing efforts with the editor!
    "Today is a good day to die... but I'd rather go to Risa."-Fleet Admiral Christopher D. Marshall
    O1P2m6v.png
  • Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    I’ll thank them when they fix it, it’s still broken