test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Ekarn: Surely one more couldn't hurt.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: I wish I could kiss the kids. Tell them it will get better. Be a Mommy.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Kayla: I can make a few calls. Don't see a reason why you can't get hugs.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    RAdm Rose: Amanda and Jack are sleeping. But once they can, I’d like my hugs..
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: I'm sure they'll want to hug us the first thing when they wake up. *she hugs Rose tight*
    RAdm Rose: So, hows the crew?

A temporal portal is forming in front of the Lexington, small one.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *comes out onto the Bridge* Report.
    Amelei: Temporal Rift, dead ahead.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    *The USS Berlin detects and approaches the temporal rift, coming up alongside the Lexington*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Briana: *Enters her quarters and heads to the replicator, getting herself a glass of Cherry Coke*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Then a small Federation shuttle comes out of the portal which closes behind it.

Rose: DO NOT SHOOT, DO NOT SHOOT. This is Rose O'Connell, and we come from the future. Wow, that sounded akward. Jamie, how the hell do you pilot this tincan without a joystick?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Rose?
    Jamie: maybe if you didn't yell Don't Shoot in my ear Ma I could tell you. *sticks a finger in his ear and then pulls it out* We're in a federation shuttle they wouldn't shoot in the first place. *he shows Rose which buttons to push to pilot it* Its more automated.

Veronica: I think they're still getting everyone out of the buffers
    Rose:Krystal, yeah its me and Jamie. We had a hard ride back here from the future. Fighter went back to the right time, and then this Shuttle remote transport us to itself, then the Shuttle starts a temporal portal and after doing soem rolls and loops, we end up here, infront of you.

(Becuase they tried to go back at the same time as the temporal wave was propagating, it was a very rough ride.)

Nyssa, looking at her Mom: Are they back, Mom?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: You're clear to come aboard Rose.
    Rose: Jamie has the pilot seat and he has better idea how to fly this. You coming down and let us know how things went?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Sure. See you in a few.
    Briana: *sits down on the couch in her quarters, sipping her soda*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    Jorin: alright fine. I don't know where. We're heading out yet tho.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (jesus...snails look like BULLET TRAINS compared to the pacing being displayed here - quit dragging your heels and get to the good stuff!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Well you could contribute, but that would mean someone having to answer for their actions, and we can't have that, can we?)

Briana: *sighs and sips her soda, pulling out her PADD and starting to read something. Minutes later blinking and shooting Romani a message* "Hey Romani, you there?"
    Romani: Yea. Just doing some cleanup in Engineering right now. What's up?
    Briana: was reading up on what we missed while in the past... The Tepes has a CMO now apparently?
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    (Shadow, you have no right to press us for activity when you're not active either. And it looks to me that you're trying to avoidthe consequences... certain actions. Such as Matt committing a felony; animal abuse.)

Prime Raneson: *Is now in her ready room aboard the Berlin, reading*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (take your psychotic PETA SJW TRIBBLE and shove it up your TRIBBLE - i don't want to hear it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Animal abuse crimes have been tracked by the FBI since 2013 and certain forms of animal abuse are felonies is most states.This isn't anything to do with PETA. PETA are psychopaths. This has to do with being a decent human being. Replace that dino with a dog and you would have been the first one to say something. You know, I'm not sure how true that last assumption would be.)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    (that was completely unnecessary but not unexpected of you honestly. your inability to take any form of criticism is sorely obvious and the fact you run every time you are confronted with the problems you've caused for yourself is rather childish and cowardly. you run off for a few hours or a day and expect everything will be fine. well its not your character still has repercussions for his actions, just as Isaac newton's third law states "ever action has an equal or greater reaction." you have every opportunity to have matt apologize and answer for what he did but all you did was run away and i expect that you'll continue to do so.)
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (Waiting on West. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2018
    Briana: Do you think you could go check that out Romani. Tell me how they are?
    Romani: Alright.
    Briana: thanks. Gonna go now... talk later.