test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZEN Apology

Hello, the brief is I was giving a ZEN apology many weeks ago and said that I do not want it and have been trying to get support to help. My tickets are being marked duplicate/solved, told this was resolved, please refer to the original ticket for updates and most recently that they will not responded at all anymore. The original has no updates this was never resolved, me asking where it was to be met with silence and yet again another duplicate ticket. Duplicates sure they are, but the previous tickets they say to check have no updates what else can I do.

I originally had 3 issues after they asked me "let us know if there is anything more we can do for you." in the original ticket that were never resolved or even acknowledged, a dozen or so tickets and several weeks later 1 issue got resolved via Live Chat and a second one turned out to be a misunderstanding.

Now since 11/01/2018, much frustration, at least a dozen tickets, being ignored and great disappointment with support on these issues we finally have but 1 left, the ZEN apology that I do not want.

Note: I'm not trying to complain about support here, they have helped to resolve many things and I greatly appreciate them all for it. Just these issues here have been ongoing and caused great frustration being met with a wall with no help in sight..
Tagged:

Comments

• infinityyul#1974 infinityyul Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    They said please accept 500 ZEN as a apology for the removal without notice of a limited vanity item that no one could make anymore and I had nearly 2 dozen of them. Added to that it was in game for months, and I only noticed they were gone because I was actively using it.

This amount of ZEN to me is trivial in comparison for what was lost and I do not accept it as a apology, I would have much prefered another limited vanity thing in its place.

I don't want the ZEN.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    the zen is "a apology for the removal without notice of a limited vanity item" not for that you lost the items!!

in TOS it is clearly mentioned they can do whatever with the acc's
    I'm not disputing anything here or have any intention to have a go at a issue that is done, I just don't accept the ZEN apology and have been having a ridiculously difficult time with support. The removal of the item is done, my original ticket about that is done, it's the after having been asked if there was anything more they could do they didn't follow up on it.

Don't misunderstand, all issues but the ZEN are done, why is this so hard?! I just don't want the ZEN.
  • roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    It would seam you really don't have any choice in the matter. Best to accept it say o well and just blow the zen turn it to dil on the exchange, or add 50 cents to it and grab some outfit options. It sucks that you had a loss of items but as you said its done so have a mini party with the zen its not like its dirty money they are giving you.
    To be or not to be: B)
    I'll take ZEN sure, I like it, but I don't accept the ZEN apology or being ignored after having been asked if there was more they could do.
    My recent effort with support simply said to take back 500 zen without explanation. They replied telling me to check a ticket that says I will not receive a response, and marked it duplicate...

I can only imagine how much time has been wasted, by me and support, on over a dozen tickets with issues rooted from 1 ticket that got closed without dealing with them to settle all this.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I don't want the ZEN.
    It's probably too much work for them to remove the zen. Just buy a few keys and discard them. Problem solved.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    After 16 tickets, Live Chat, this Forum and 7 weeks I was suggested to consider it as a token for all the effort and time wasted in trying to resolve the issues that were ignored, so I have abandoned trying to get it removed. - LLAP
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Or buy the keys and make someone happy.