test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where would I look for missing consoles?

imperium#7101 imperium Member Posts: 24 Arc User
During my research since I have come back. I have started to notice that some things I don't have with my ships that should be there. Such as for my Exploration Cruiser I should have a Universal Console or for my Dreadnought Cruiser looking for a Hanger Pet. Is there a vendor some where I can look for these items? Or do I need to put in a ticket? Thanks in advance.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• celus#9065 celus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    garaks31 wrote: »
    dilit store

Checked the Dilithium Store and didn't see either the consoles or the Type 8 Shuttle. Is there somewhere else I should look. Thank you.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Depends on what exactly you're looking for. Because Fleet Starbase may have Elite versions of the hanger you're looking for. Also some consoles may be Rep gear.

So... what exactly are you looking for?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    the Exploration Cruiser does not come with a console, the C-Store Exploration Cruiser refit does does (anti-matter spread). If that is the ship you have, and you don't see it in the reclaim store. Take every item off your ship, delete it, and then reclaim it. Same with the Type -8 shuttles on the Dreadnought, or go to the Ship Requisition Officers located at any major hub (ESD, DS9, etc) and you can buy them.
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • celus#9065 celus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Depends on what exactly you're looking for. Because Fleet Starbase may have Elite versions of the hanger you're looking for. Also some consoles may be Rep gear.

So for my Exploration Cruiser I believe I should have a Anti Matter Spread console and for the Dreadnought I am missing Type 8 shuttles.

• roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    If it is a c store ship one you have payed zen for then as was said remove all items "BEFORE!!!" discharging it and then reclaim it at any ship store.

For the shuttles on the dreadnought if it is a purchase by zen do likewise.

But any ship that is a fleet ship if you discharge it you cant reclaim it or any Dilithium ship will cost you to reclaim it.

Shuttles and fighters as well as others can be purchased by rep projects, Dilithium store.
    To be or not to be: B)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    celus#9065 wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »

So for my Exploration Cruiser I believe I should have a Anti Matter Spread console and for the Dreadnought I am missing Type 8 shuttles.

If you had discarded them... you should be able to go to the reclaim tab of the Dilithium store as long as you have the ship active for the Antimatter Spread. For the shuttles, just the basic ship gear vendor at ESD.

Although honestly the Antimatter Spread isn't really necessary unless you like having clicky flavor. As for the Type 8 shuttles... maybe spring for Danubes instead. Their Tractor Beams might be more useful.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    It should be in the reclaim tab of the dilithium store.

If it's not there, look in your bank or on one of your other ships.

If it's absolutely none of those places, then do as advised above and discharge/reclaim the ship. To emphasize.. unequip all your gear first. :wink:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    the very basic hanger pets can be found near the ship vendor on ESD. They cost ~30k EC.
  • jason#1831 jason Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had the same issue, and as Sea says, reclaim in the Dil store..., yaaaay there they were o7
  • imperium#7101 imperium Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Thank you all for your help. I was finally able to retrieve the items by discharging the ship and reacquiring the ship.
This discussion has been closed.