test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *waves*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: *walks back to her quarters, humming along the way*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (*smacks everyone with a large stick*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jorin: *walks up to briana* got a moment?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Jessica: Now I usually can find her but... This time feels weird.

Veronica: Yeah the kids are fine I think they're still asleep too. *she kisses Rose's cheek and smiles*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: *Turns around, looking at Jorin* 'Sup?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jorin: do you think i should let others come with?.....im just....not sure of myself anymore.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I'd say only one or two... Nyssa and Jamie may be young, but I think they can help... hell, when I was 17, I kinda helped start a rebellion that eventually turned into a republic.... I'm sure they'd be well equipped to handle anything thrown at us...
    (you sound like skywalker)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    jorin: i suppose. any idea on where to find them?
    (They where terrans)

Briana: maybe sickbay still?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Hope they forgive us...They still hadn't finished my ready room.

Nyssa: Well, time travel is wierd.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    jorin: its worth checking i suppose. i still dont even know how to get back to my galaxy let alone time.
    *Ekarn walks up to Jorin and Briana*

Ekarn: I'd like to come along too. I'm curious what the galaxy is like after my time...

Jessica: yeah but I've dealt with it before I can usually still sense her.

Veronica: Of course theyll forgive you.
    jorin: its not all that great believe me.
    RAdm Rose: Should I sit up?

Fiona comes over: Hi, Aunt Rose, hey Aunt Veronica. Spike wake you up? He got hurt by Uncle Shadow.

Nyssa: True but maybe she hasn't shown up at this time. You say you can tell if she gets hurt? (Jess cna tell Rose, and Jamie still alive and well, just not 'there' )

Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: I think we're trying to keep this excursion small anyways....
    Kayla: *walks over and checks on Admiral Rose*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (Kayla will see everything is proceeding well, however, not putting any undo pressure on the injured spinal cord would be diserable. Amanda is doing great, she healing better then expected.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ekarn: It wasn't great during my time either. But atleast in mine the republic was still around even if we were warring with the empire.

Veronica: Hey Fiona. Yeah Spike woke us up. But we're fine. *she smiles in a motherly fashion*

Jessica: Her and Jamie are fine they just aren't... here.
    Fiona: Manda and Jack need Spike, but Spike hurt also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Kayla: Well Admiral... I know you're going to hate hearing this... but you're not going anywhere for a bit. Need to keep pressure off your spine. Other than that you're healing rather well.
    RAdm Rose: Funny how losing the ability to move puts things in prospective, Doc Kayla. Kids all right? (She holds Veronica's hand tightly.)

(24 hours should do it, just dont over do it for a week afterwards)

Nyssa: I guess we wait for Ma and Jamie, hmm?
    Ancient Griffon insult

(you mean like people always inevitably end up overdoing it anyway even after getting that warning?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: Doing well. Also... 24 hours here in Sickbay, then take it easy for a week. And you had BETTER take it easy or I will tie you to that biobed until you recover.
    RAdm Rose: Aye, Aye. Did you check out V, Kayla? I dont want her to be on your table becuase she is too stubborn to know she is hurt?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Kayla: *checks her out*
    Briana: I think I'll let you two talk this out. I personally think we're fine with fewer people though. *starts to walk off*
    jorin: so far its just me and briana going back. i dont want a lot of people caught up in this...
    (*jabs thread with stick* snails move faster than this thing!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo