test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So How are we supposed to level Diplomacy now?

rthenrthen Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Since I have returned to the game, about a month or two ago, I have noticed several broken diplomacy missions and the lack of any new ones. So I am stuck half way to Ambassador. Is there any way to level Diplomacy, a secret mission tree perhaps?

Just wondering.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Duty officer missions, they've been the most effective means to level diplomacy since they were introduced. Federation sector blocks have a lot of missions to offer, key is to queue up a large volume of them for major XP gains. Solanae Dyson Sphere is also worth checking out for diplomacy assignments.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    From Sol to Japori and the 4 sectors around DS9 have a good supply of Diplomacy DOff assignments. Even a couple on the way TO DS9 from the Alpha/Beta border.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I got to ambassdor by doing the Doff missons. It took about 5 months to get ambassdor.
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Step 1. Go to the Undine Space Zone

Step 2. Move froward into the 'staging area' until you see 'Doff Assignments' in the lower right corner.

Step 3. Do those DoFF assignments.

You'll be level 4 in everything in no time. This is how I leveled up my Jem'Hadar for the account unlock.. it was much quicker then cruising through sector space looking for missions. The Undine DoFF missions pay out way more XP then any other place in the game.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    The Undine DoFF missions pay out way more XP then any other place in the game.
    Ugh, I wish I knew this sooner. All I want is the uniform on an alt right now.

• Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    Step 1. Go to the Undine Space Zone

Step 2. Move froward into the 'staging area' until you see 'Doff Assignments' in the lower right corner.

Step 3. Do those DoFF assignments.

You'll be level 4 in everything in no time. This is how I leveled up my Jem'Hadar for the account unlock.. it was much quicker then cruising through sector space looking for missions. The Undine DoFF missions pay out way more XP then any other place in the game.

Not sure where all my alts are in regard to their Diplomacy Rank. I suppose i'll have to make a checklist after the Winter Event, then hit Undine Space before the next Event! Thx for the info!
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
This discussion has been closed.