test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Current Endeavour: New Romulus alert - not receivng prize

Hi

I have now done 3 red alerts on new romulus and not received the prize, another bug ?

Its affecting other users too

Thanks

Comments

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    This is not saying there is no bug! There's likely an issue here.
    A possible reason could be site-to-site transportation being problematic for some (even after unlocking all transporter on NR) and such MIGHT be linked to alert elligibility/starting "for endeavor credibility" beside even just being a mean to arrive.

Suggestion for a workaround and "just in case" measures (I don't know if any of those is needed, it's how I completed it):
    1. Use an old char, if any, - one which had got the transportation system quest and completed it by accessing all transporters.
    2. Just in case, for an old char which had completed the transportation system quest, also join the alert by clicking the red alert sign and transporting (even if in same area). I don't know if it's needed though.
    3. Try to contribute to the alert's objective, if possible*.

My char, Ethelene, which had completed long ago the transportation system's quest (and accessed all transportation points in order to complete that quest) and used the red alert's red button to teleport, and managed to contribute, managed to get the endeavor done, in party together with another old char which have done the same. Newer chars might have sometimes issues with transportation system's quest and hence also with site to site transportation, even if having access to all transporters in NR.

P.S.
    *You may like to verify ahead that you have the insect repellent equipped on devices (and better have a non winter weapon equipped in case a mob killing is needed or in case you run into a monster)

Also, just doing an area's mission isn't by itself a red alert - you've got to wait for the red sign of alert to appear and do the specific mission which is required by the specific alert in that matching area.