test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: My friends have a problem, and I want to help. I grew up on a Starship, so I know all about loss.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: *sighs*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Jessica: I'd like to help too. We should probably also grab some of the other force users if thiss is from a vision.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nyssa: Briana, you know Krysal, she wouldn't let me go if she didnt feel that I can do it. Anyways, Mom is a Fleet Admiral. And a pilot. And good with a spanner.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Cartwright: I have been in a few of the places you have in your career, Krys. A 2nd Lt, fresh of the transport, but onto DS9 during the Dominion War. Our Last best hope for Victory.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: How did you get through these moments?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Cartwright: Trust in my training, and trust in my friends and family. And pray that will all work out. And one day at a time.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *smiles and nods* Yea... Guess I forgot that for a while.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2018
    Cartwright: Foxholes do that to you. Nothing worse then being in a Foxhole waiting for the Bombardment to end, running through all the points of life you have done and with to do, and not forget about that
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: i do know my own mother, seems like some things dont change universe to universe.... but it's not up to me, it's up to jorin. And I have a feeling jorin wants to try to take as few people as possible. I could be wrong though...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Jorin: that is the case. the less people that go the better....i was originally planning to go alone but i asked briana to go with because shes one of the few ive talked to and really gotten to know here. i dont know the two of you that well or the other force users and this is a very personal matter for me. i appreciate you wanting to help but i just dont know either of you two well enough to let you go with because i cant guarantee your safety or that you'll even come back at all, theres even a high chance that briana may be coming back alone due to me dying, i dont know.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nyssa: And you dont know our galaxy the way we do, Jorin. Depending on who you encounter, you would be killed faster then a Ferengi can count Latnium if exhibited any of your force abilities. And Briana would have it worse.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Jorin wants to go back to his own galaxy and time.... And what exactly do you mean I'd have it worse?
    jorin: im going back to my own galaxy actually.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: I'll try to remember that sir.
    (I thought Jorin made friends with Oculus though)

Jessica: I think she means you don't have the force so you have the higher chance of dying.
    Briana: I don't have the force but I have a lot of other things I do have at my disposal, so I feel no loss there... think I actually feel kinda safer with everything I have than just the force like jorin has...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (*drops rust monster on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (I WANT THAT MIRROR CARRIER!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (I'd say more aquantences. They didn't really talk enough to become friends.)

Jorin: I don't want to bring kids along to a galaxy on the brink of all out war. Not to mention I'm already wanted by the empire so I'll have a target on my back. I know you want to help but this is too dangerous for you two.
    (Atleast take Oculus or Ekarn it would be interesting to have a Sith or dark jedi in the star wars galaxy)

Jessica: I've been to the mirror universe a couple times I can handle danger.
    (no, it would be boring...because the place is overrun with them)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

((depends on if one of them can convince him.))

jorin: there are a lot of unknowns and i cant guarantee i can protect two teenagers in my galaxy...the kind of things ill be getting into isnt meant for ones so young.
    (Not during the galactic civil war time Shadow. The were maybe a tiny handful of sith and a bunch of regular jedi but maybe like a couple dark jedi.)

Jessica: What the hell are you talking about? I'm in my early thirties.
    (there were way more than 'a couple' dark jedi during the GCW in legends)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(But how many are there that would glady become emperor if given a chance? I'm not super aware of the legends dark jedis
    (uh...ALL of them? we're talking about DARK jedi here)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I'm not sure you understand how dark jedi work. I can only think of one that even wanted to rule everyone and that was Exar Kunn
    ((theres the inquisitors who are both bits and peices canon and legends, the legends bit being they conviced jedi to work for the empire becoming dark jedi, jerek being an example.))

jorin: i suppose that was more meant for nyssa....i just dont want anyone else in harms way because of my problems, the one thing i am certain of is that this will not be an easy task for me or anyone around me.
    edited December 2018
    Nyssa: Your Galaxy is no better and no worse then the Milky Way and Andromeda. We still have slavery even in the area the Federation is dominion over. ((Yes the Federation outlaws slavery, but there is alot of worlds in the Federation jurisdictional area that are not subject to its laws.)) I have been taught by you, Briana, Sakura, Shadow, Krystal, my parents. I am not some kids just out of diapers.

Cartwright: Keep your chin up, Krys. There will always be another Crisis. Whether is a Galaxy sized war, Interdimensional invasion, or just two worlds throwing trash at each other. (Laughs) Yes, that happened, back during the dominion war. Alex would remember that also.

((This is made up, but remember there is alot of things that could happen that Picard, Sisko, Kirk, and Janeway had to deal with that they would think not their time. Two Bajoran colonies had a problem with waste processing, and the world that got the unit was not the world that needed it, so they started to ship thier trash to the world that had thier unit, and well, TRIBBLE with the exhaust fan. ))
    Ancient Griffon insult